Strutterphins 2006 Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strutterphins 2006 Predictions

strutterphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
2006 Predictions

AFC EAST: Just like most publications I believe this will be a two team race for the crown. The Bills are going to be bad but the Jets will be even worse if that is possible. The Dolphins finally have their quarterback as long as He stays healthy but I think it will be the defense that will dominate teams this year which will be the difference between them and the fading Patriots.
Dolphins 11-5
Patriots 10-6
Bills 6-10
Jets 5-11
AFC NORTH: This became a three way race with the Ravens getting McNair. Steelers having bad luck with Big Ben and Cincy looking good with Palmer in the preseaon. The Browns? The Browns will be the Browns for another year.
Steelers 10-6
Bengals 10-6
Ravens 9-7
Browns 5-11
AFC SOUTH: Jacksonville will rely on their top notch D and Indy will be hurting a little without the Edge because He was the only tough part about the Colts which is why I believe Manning and the boys cant win the big one because the lack of their toughness. Houston and Tennessee will be fighting for the basement even though they will both improve.
Colts 12-4
Jaguars 9-7
Texans 6-10
Titans 6-10
AFC WEST: Throw the Raiders out and this will be an exciting division. Chargers will be strong, Broncos are always good and the chiefs cant be beat at home.
Chargers 10-6
Broncos 9-7
Chiefs 8-8
Raiders 5-11
NFC EAST: T.O. this T.O. that..I am getting sick of it and it it is fitting because I cant stand the Cowboys but despite that this is a very strong division and despite of T.O. it will be the defenses that will make the difference. The Giants,Redskins and the Boys are all strong in that area and the Eagles arent bad.
Giants 10-6
Cowboys 10-6
Redskins 10-6
Eagles 6-10
NFC NORTH: Somebody has to win this pathetic division. Favre should have retired, Lions will suck as long as Millen is running the show, Bears has a solid D but no O and I dont know what to expect out of Minnesota.
Vikings 9-7
Bears 8-8
Packers 5-11
Lions 3-13
NFC SOUTH: The next Super Bowl Champion resides in this division, the Panthers have it all, the Falcons have a much over rated QB in Vick..yeah He can run but He cant throw, Tampa is always 50 - 50 never know what they are going to bring and the Saints are rebuilding again
Panthers 13-3
Falcons 9-7
Buccaneers 8-8
Saints 4-11
NFC WEST: Is this the year the Cards break out? I have a very hard time believing it so the Seahawks will get another free ride into the playoffs. The Rams will improve while the Niners ? The Niners..it will be a while.
Seahawks 10-6
Cardinals 9-7
Rams 6-10
49ers 5-11
Wild Cards Chargers over Patriots, Steelers over Bengals, Cowboys over Vikings, Redskins over Seahawks
Divisional Dolphins over Chargers, Colts over Steelers, Panthers over Redskins, Giants over Cowboys
Confernce Championship Colts over Dolphins, Panthers over Giants
Superbowl Panthers over Colts in a big blowout

Back
Top Bottom