Stud Te | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stud Te

Man, watching some of these games including the one on now KC vs Indianapolis, how important is having a legitimate tight end? Seems like it's almost as important as having a great quarterback. The triple threat or survey say and I think the third can be either the wide receiver and or star running back.

I hope our volleyball player can become one and his lack of growth can be attributed to our anemic offense.

Mr Kerry Walsh will have to grow into an NFL TE during the off season to be worth anything next season. Buttttt I am team Smyth all day .

Man, watching some of these games including the one on now KC vs Indianapolis, how important is having a legitimate tight end? Seems like it's almost as important as having a great quarterback. The triple threat or survey say and I think the third can be either the wide receiver and or star running back.

I hope our volleyball player can become one and his lack of growth can be attributed to our anemic offense.

It’s not but we’ve refused to field an actual TE for so long and have so few WRS that our QBs never get bailed out and never have people open. It’s a need until Geleske magically turns into an nfl player or we draft someone.

Gesiscki led the NFL is blocking snaps in the NFL for TEs.

Gase blows.

How is this a thing? Can you link? It’s like he purposely used players out of position. Why was gore running the ball from shotgun and drake under center? Why did we not throw deep to Parker or in the seams? Why did TEs block DEs? Why didn’t rbs chip to help James who gets destroyed every third down? Just basic things that never got fixed.

Well at least we know that we won't have to cover TE's when we play the Jets twice next year - Gase never throws them the ball.

I want to see some real coaches in here before completely giving up on young guys like Gesicki. I really hope the Dolphins luck into some legit coaches. Gase certainly failed with most of his staff.

I want to see some real coaches in here before completely giving up on young guys like Gesicki. I really hope the Dolphins luck into some legit coaches. Gase certainly failed with most of his staff.
You mean Shane Pittstains isn’t a real coach?

Back
Top Bottom