Stupid dream! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupid dream!

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
loll i had the wierdest wackest dream last night. Miami managed to draft huff and cutler in rd 1 and i cant' remember who followed but then miami had a whole new jersey style/color and helmets. I was soo sexcited about the draft woke up depressed lolll

Thats a little unrealistic... but would be great, I had a dream the other night the Dolphins were playing in the Superbowl against the Panthers. In the first quarter it was Phins-44 Panthers-0 :D I awoke in a very good mood.

Go phins:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

I had a dream that I was reading this thread while getting a massage from Jennifer Aniston . ..oh wait..that my wife doing that and I'm not dreaming

Baxter said:
Thats a little unrealistic... but would be great, I had a dream the other night the Dolphins were playing in the Superbowl against the Panthers. In the first quarter it was Phins-44 Panthers-0 :D I awoke in a very good mood.

Go phins:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

They would destroy a hockey team!

Puffboy(ricky) said:
I had a dream that I was reading this thread while getting a massage from Jennifer Aniston . ..oh wait..that my wife doing that and I'm not dreaming

Does she look like Anniston?

or this

hansa20goat-1.jpg

SR 7 said:
loll i had the wierdest wackest dream last night. Miami managed to draft huff and cutler in rd 1 and i cant' remember who followed but then miami had a whole new jersey style/color and helmets. I was soo sexcited about the draft woke up depressed lolll

I'm never depressed when I get sex-cited. But then again, I'm never depressed.

Go fins. Damn offseason..........

greatwade said:
I'm never depressed when I get sex-cited. But then again, I'm never depressed.

Go fins. Damn offseason..........

lmaoo whoops

Back
Top Bottom