Stupid f*cking Sh*t!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupid f*cking Sh*t!!!!!!

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
WTF???Why can't I post in the "black hole"? I just f*cking donated 50 f*cking dollars to this f*cking site..now they want more??????F*ck THAT......this sh*t is getting stupid!

and OMf*ckingT........how stupid iS it that ANYBODY can read what is being posted in the blackhole forum?????!!!!??????

So, BROKE 9 year olds can't post....... most of 'em can damn sure read ANYTHING that is posted.

No. When it's all said and done they'll both have the same number of playoff wins.

Relax inFINS. We`re still working out the bugs, like Wharf said.

As I stated to Wharf earlier, those who have donated already won`t have to pay more to get in. AJ and I were up late last night trying to put this thing together.

Hey inFins... I finished the black hole up at 12am last night. I didn't get everything that I wanted to get done, done. I plan to take out the censoring in that forum as well... but you gotta give me time. I was beat last night. Capt. just informed me of the people that have donated and wished to get in that forum... if I did this right (I never made a "special" usergroup before...) you and Wharf should be able to get in... along with a few others that donated... :D :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOT YA!!

I planted that bomb this morning, then all day at work I tried to figure out how I was going to get out of it, finally I figured, "I'll just lie and say it was a joke."

Hope it worked.:D

I did expect you guys to get alot more pissed than that though......Oh well, I'll have to work on it..... :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom