Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

Timmy54 said:
you guys are honestly worring me. The reason why is because I know I am as into the fins as anyone else. Well, I am a newleywed and she really hasnt seen me in a real season(last season was easier to depart from after a game). Hell, on Oct. 16th it is the fins v bucs in tampa, near our home in Gainesville and I have already started the planning of a bunch of people going. What is bad is that Oct. 16th is our anniversary!! Thats right, I have already begun to hear, "you want to take me to a football game for our first anniversary??" This is going to go badley. I will keep you informed.
You should try and get in contact with the phins and see if they will sell you 30 seconds of scoreboard time where you can have them write "Happy Anniversary Honey". This way she gets the 30 seconds of romance she wants and you get the phins. Its worth a shot anyway :lol:

my girlfriend wants to watch football...and i make her sit down and watch it with me....after al...i have to suffer through Lifetime

The worst thing I've said was asking her to stay out of the TV room because she seemed to be bringing bad luck. It wasn't really that bad, though, because I've gone many games at a time listening only on radio because I thought I was bringing bad luck. She got a little p.o.'d but was over it when she saw that I apply the same stupid standard to myself.

gf, doesnt even try to understand...

i just tell her to work those days...

i do not want to be bothered , especially if we are losing...

i cannot walk away from the tv, if i watch it seems to get better...

last year the philosophy did not work too well...

Though my gf isn't a huge football fan like myself, she understands the passion I have for the Dolphins. I usually have her sport one of my jersey's for good luck.

Anyways, she knows to wait til halftime if she wants to fool around. :tongue:

Just like other smart wives, mine knows to leave me the hell alone during a football game. I tell her to keep the kids and let me watch in peace. If they start bothering me, I'll keep moving from room to room until I am left alone with a TV. I normally pace uncontrollably, scream at the TV and talk to myself. I really get into the game, and I have a hard time understanding I how some of you can actually get horny, or get lured into sex during football action.

My wife knows if the Dolphins lost the game just by my demeanor. If we lose I am really irritable and very short tempered...in those situations she just leaves me alone for a while. If we win ofcourse, that's the time to get whatever she wants from me. When we were dating I used to take her to games to get her into it, but she had no clue what was going on. She did like to see the players bend over though....geez!.

So lesson to all those of you with future wives, train them well, cuz if you don't football season will be hell.

WestPhish said:
My wife knows if the Dolphins lost the game just by my demeanor. If we lose I am really irritable and very short tempered...in those situations she just leaves me alone for a while..

I used to be that way. I imagine it was pretty rough for the wifey. Over the last 4-5 years though, i've gotten a LOT, LOT better about handling losses. I just put 'em out of my mind. Lord, it used to take me until mid-week before I'd get out of that funk.

KuD said:
Though my gf isn't a huge football fan like myself, she understands the passion I have for the Dolphins. I usually have her sport one of my jersey's for good luck.

Anyways, she knows to wait til halftime if she wants to fool around. :tongue:

Your a lucky man....

Back
Top Bottom