Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

Demented Dolfan

I hear voices
Reaction score
I'm still hear about this one. I can't given remember what Fin game it was a couple of years ago, but..... The wife was interested and dressed for some action. I was so intent on the game I didn't notice. The words I uttered still haunt me. "ahhh... Hold on it's 3rd and 5". To this day if she want's to shut me down on anything I get 3rd and 5, 3rd and five. Word to the wise. Tivo:lol:

Demented Dolfan said:
I'm still hear about this one. I can't given remember what Fin game it was a couple of years ago, but..... The wife was interested and dressed for some action. I was so intent on the game I didn't notice. The words I uttered still haunt me. "ahhh... Hold on it's 3rd and 5". To this day if she want's to shut me down on anything I get 3rd and 5, 3rd and five. Word to the wise. Tivo:lol:

My first wife was a Bill's fan (don't ban me) so a lot of stupid things were said during the two times a year we matched up. The most memorable occured when we were still dating. "If the Bill's win, we'll get married."

Stupid!:smackhead

Actuall transcript:
" YOU ******* *** ****** **************** **** *** ****** *** ****** GET OUT FROM IN FRONT OF THE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

thewicked1isher said:
"If the Bill's win, we'll get married."

Wow, I gotta wonder who threw that one out there...

If it was you, then I hope you were either feeling really confident or really drunk.

If it was her, then I hope she was either feeling really dumb or really desperate.

Either way, I bet you wont fall for that trap again, haha.

thewicked1isher said:
My first wife was a Bill's fan (don't ban me)
:eek:

"hell i like you, you can come over to my house and f*ck my sister."
:rofl3: :rofl3:

Demented Dolfan said:
hahaha priceless. :lol:

Amin said:
Wow, I gotta wonder who threw that one out there...

If it was you, then I hope you were either feeling really confident or really drunk.

If it was her, then I hope she was either feeling really dumb or really desperate.

Either way, I bet you wont fall for that trap again, haha.

really confident and really drunk.

and what's with the desperate comment???

thewicked1isher said:
My first wife was a Bill's fan (don't ban me) so a lot of stupid things were said during the two times a year we matched up. The most memorable occured when we were still dating. "If the Bill's win, we'll get married."

:rofl3:

I guess im lucky.......... my g/f is from Miami and is a HUGE fins fan. Shes very well informed (i mean she should be, shes dating yours truly) so truthfully we have very intelligent conversations watching games.

Philter25 said:
I guess im lucky.......... my g/f is from Miami and is a HUGE fins fan. Shes very well informed (i mean she should be, shes dating yours truly) so truthfully we have very intelligent conversations watching games.

Good deal. My new wife (like the sound of that) had no football allegiances coming into our marriage. Last year she got the Dolphin's hat, shirt, cheerleader outfit (that she wears on Sundays when we play 'Locker Room'), and has been fully assimilated as a fan.

Resistance is futile.

Demented Dolfan said:
that is brilliant... :lol:

Well.....not really "to" my wife......but said in front of her whole family.

I was at her house (we were engaged at the time) for Thanksgiving 2003 - Dolphins vs Cowboys. A huge game for me because one of my best friends AND my two older brothers are all Cowboy fans.

They serve dinner right at the beginning of the game, but per my prior demands, I was set up directly in front of the TV, so I was cool with that......so I'm heading back form the main table with my first helping when a Dolphin fumbles (forget who, but it wound up not being a turnover).........so when it happens I yell "JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!"

I turn to sit and see my wife and her sister sitting there with their jaws dropped.....turns out that I failed to realize that her father was in the middle of saying grace right when I yelled......I turn around to see everyone staring at me and her father just says "Amen".

Back
Top Bottom