Sturgis: Anticipations For 2014 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sturgis: Anticipations For 2014

Caleb Sturgis' Field Goal Percentage Will Be (What?) In 2014?

• His FG % will drop this year compared to that of last season.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • His FG % will be, roughly, about the same this year than that of last year.

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • His FG % will improve this season from that of his rookie year.

Votes: 78 83.0%
  • Other (please comment on the option you selected).

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your participation. Please post your comments if you so wish.

12519927-1.jpg

Go Dolphins!!

:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know one thing: If he dare starts 2-3 games this season missing kicks like he did last season his Butt is gone.

I voted that he'll improve ... because the alternative is a broken TV in my living room.

He was nursing an injury most of last year. He should improve.

If he is healthy and doesn't improve, eject!

He never recovered from that Baltimore game. Regardless, bad decision by the Like a Boss Jeff Ireland, to draft a kicker in the fifth round

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

That out of bounds kick off was dreadful and probably cost that game.
He must improve next year. I'd definitely have some camp competition.

It really is sad when you don't know if the kicker is gonna miss between 20-30 yards

hickey needs to bring a vet in for competition regardless. the guy almost made me break my tv last year

I voted that he'll improve mainly because statistically it would be tough to replicate such a bad season.

I voted on improving on his 26 of 34 last year. He was disappointing but, not horrible, and Carp going 33 of 36 did not help from a Phans perspective.

30-39 yards- 10 of 12. I think kickers should be 100% here but, only 10 were, and only 3 with 12-13 tries. One more made puts him in the top half.

40-49 yards- 8 of 10. Only 5 guys were 100%. One more made puts him in the top ten.

50+ yards- 3 of 7. I remember the one vs Pitt at the end of the half, when announcers said no one had ever made that long of a kick at that end in the history of the stadium, and throw that one out. I think if he made one more (The Big One), he would be fine here.

So, overall if he hits on 3 or 4 more than last year, everyone should be pretty happy, and that's not a lot to ask for in his second year. Also, he was good on kickoffs. JMO

Improve....needs to improve....I don't want to think that he could be worse....

Back
Top Bottom