Subject Change: Who's washed up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Subject Change: Who's washed up?

NJ_Fin_Fan

Living the Dream
Reaction score
With all the same types of threads going around (Ricky, Fins vs. Bills, etc.), I thought it would be nice to open the bashing to the entire NFL, rather than limit it to just the AFC East. :)

What player(s) do you feel is(are) washed up, and should just call it quits?

I'll throw out a few big names:

• Brett Favre
  • Jerry Rice
Rice was an easy one, but I'll probably take some flack for saying Favre. First off, I'd like to say that Favre was an EXCELLENT QB... but I think his time has passed. He still has talent, and has decent games once in a while, but he's been making more and more mistakes in the past few years. I mean, seriously, how many playoff games in a row have ended with a Favre INT?

Anyway, that's my opinion. Feel free to throw the dirt, fellas!

I sort of agree about Favre......for some reason the media has a HUGE man crush on him and he somehow he gets a free pass for all his mistakes. I don't know if it's time to retire ....But his window is closing QUICKLY

PhillyDolfan said:
I sort of agree about Favre......for some reason the media has a HUGE man crush on him and he somehow he gets a free pass for all his mistakes. I don't know if it's time to retire ....But his window is closing QUICKLY

hahaha... I hear that! They do act as if there is some sort of gay love affair! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom