Subliminal message in Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Subliminal message in Super Bowl

wisefin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Halftime show London rapper M.I.A. flips her middle finger to the world. Now on the surface, this just looks like another celebrity publicity stunt, but if you dig deeper, you'll see that in the grand scheme of things, THIS IS ALL A PLOT BY THE NFL AND THE MEDIA TO GET THE WORLD TO HATE...you guessed it...MIA! More specifically the Dolphins. I report, you decide.

Btw, thought the halftime show was trash.

You cant be serious...

Novel spin on it, :up:

However, I think it's more likely the halftime show results in even more widespread hating on the cadaver formerly known as Madonna.

Another reason why I didn't watch the superbowl....

Yeah, like u knew that was gonna happen and that was an additional reason you decided not to watch the superbowl in the first place lol.

Who follows football and posts on football forums but doesn't watch the biggest football game of the year? Lmao your obviously THAT guy....

Yeah, like u knew that was gonna happen and that was an additional reason you decided not to watch the superbowl in the first place lol.

Who follows football and posts on football forums but doesn't watch the biggest football game of the year? Lmao your obviously THAT guy....
Do you think that guy didn't really exist? :ponder:

It's a thread meant to be a joke...

you couldn't tell with the, "I report, you decide" schtick ?

im sure the blackeyed peas or thewho could have done alot better. Lets just get lady gaga in there. That halftime show was right up there with michael jacksons.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'll give you the rapper's middle finger equals hating on Miami if you give me the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction means the love of booby sex..

I decide that this is by far the worst thread I have ever read on Finheaven...

Back
Top Bottom