Success of Dolphins' offense hinges on front 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Success of Dolphins' offense hinges on front 5

That' goes without saying. The first five are ok, not great but ok but if someone gets injured.......................

Originally posted by Ohiophinphan
That' goes without saying. The first five are ok, not great but ok but if someone gets injured.......................
basically, the only OLmen was replace without major problems is Ruddy :nono: I really hope get sign a vet. soon

Depth is a concern....I guess.

The rookies S. McKinney and G. Jerman have impressed though....

S. McKinney plays with extreme intensity, and should T. Ruddy, T. Perry, or J. Nails go down, he should fill in and do a decent job. He's only a rookie, but he's proven he can play tough....

G. Jerman played RT after T. Wade and B. Smith went down, and he did a very decent job. I think he can step in if either OTs' go down.....

I'm sure Rick Spielman will bring in a couple of players who could help for depth as well. The Jets cut OL D. Goodspeed, and he was a player the Jets fans were very impressed with him....

I'd like to see us sign T-Buck soon. J. Fletcher could use a wake-up call, and I think I'd feel safer with T-Buck anyway.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

bullsh$t.........norv turner will use every available weapon and trick and scheme to mismatch and confuse the defenses depending on how they line up..

if they stack 8 in the box norv will throw to tight ends and half backs and wide outs and to ricky...... he won't just run it when they are expecting us to run it.

If you ever watched a norv turner offense you will find he uses the players he has to the best of their abilities. if the offensive line isn't strong at plowing and pushing he will use plays where they can finesse and pull out and do alot of screens and play action is key.....

don't worry about the offensive line so much..... you'll see what i mean soon enough.........

this team has 3 very solid receivers and ricky ,mcmicheal and Konrad are not to shabby either..

they line up to stop the run we will pass ...Norv is so good at taking mediocre talent and getting the job done.........

average lineman with the talent we have around them will score plenty of points.........

Originally posted by zsonka
they line up to stop the run we will pass ...Norv is so good at taking mediocre talent and getting the job done.........

average lineman with the talent we have around them will score plenty of points.........

I have to agree. Norv really showed his talent last year with the Chargers. L.T. the rookie RB ran for 1200 yards behind an O-line that many considered the worst in the NFL. If Fiedler can be sharp (avoid interceptions) and score early in the game teams are going to get pounded into submission by Ricky. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom