Suck for luck is fun But I am damn proud of this team for not pulling an Indy! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suck for luck is fun But I am damn proud of this team for not pulling an Indy!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Look when we were losing suck for luck was and is fun. Sure we all want a first round pick but you cant tell me that the real dolphin fans arent happy on a day like today! We have been in every game and sure our record should be better than it is now but com'on man, no on wants to be a loser! Yep Sparano needs to go no matter what. We need a new coach and a qb but Moore is a lot better than henne that's for sure. Some of you guys that posted that you were pissed that we won today thats just stupid. It really is. Just look at Indy. Now that is embarrassing. Those men have totally given up!!!!! They have no balls or self respect. I dont think they are even sucking for luck I think they just gave up!!!! Screw them. We will still get a good pick and we will get a new coach and probably a new GM so change will come either way. But for today I am a happy fan either way!

Look when we were losing suck for luck was and is fun. Sure we all want a first round pick but you cant tell me that the real dolphin fans arent happy on a day like today! We have been in every game and sure our record should be better than it is now but com'on man, no on wants to be a loser! Yep Sparano needs to go no matter what. We need a new coach and a qb but Moore is a lot better than henne that's for sure. Some of you guys that posted that you were pissed that we won today thats just stupid. It really is. Just look at Indy. Now that is embarrassing. Those men have totally given up!!!!! They have no balls or self respect. I dont think they are even sucking for luck I think they just gave up!!!! Screw them. We will still get a good pick and we will get a new coach and probably a new GM so change will come either way. But for today I am a happy fan either way!
I agree, I think that we need to savor this flavor and win some more screw the #1 overall pick! I don't want that, I really just want to win with who we have right now instead of fantasizing about Sucking for Luck! What happens if Luck is a bust? (not saying he would be) but there is always that what if!

Back
Top Bottom