Suck For Luck? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suck For Luck?

54dolfan9923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mr. Ross was very high on the Stanford program over the summer, maybe they saw that Luck was the straw that stirred the drink. Is it possible all these horrible late minute game managment blunders may be a call from in the box that we want Luck?

Ready...GO!

No, what you are seeing is incompetence. These guys don't care about Andrew Luck or the future of the Phins, they care about putting together a respectable season in order to live another season. With that said, if their collective incompetence results in us ending up with Luck, I for one will be doing cartwheels all over Miami.

Don't think we need to work at sucking ... like Ringo Starr sang "And all I gotta do is, act naturally!"

Maybe root for KC & Peyton's neck a little ... that's all she'll take, as we stand today!!

suck for Luck, or create more roster holes for Foles.

take your pick.

but just keep sparano til the end of the season to guarantee we'll be in a position to draft either Luck, Foles or Barkley. Sparano is leading a sinking ship and these guys on the field are about to throw in the towel... and for good reason as sparano is a total buffoon and the players know he will never lead them anywhere with his incompetence.

best case scenario would be Luck + Gruden = good days for the dolphins ahead. Luck is the perfect QB for Gruden's system and Gruden is the personality/coach this team needs desperately. For the team and to put a$$es in the seats

suck for Luck, or create more roster holes for Foles.

take your pick.

but just keep sparano til the end of the season to guarantee we'll be in a position to draft either Luck, Foles or Barkley. Sparano is leading a sinking ship and these guys on the field are about to throw in the towel... and for good reason as sparano is a total buffoon and the players know he will never lead them anywhere with his incompetence.

best case scenario would be Luck + Gruden = good days for the dolphins ahead. Luck is the perfect QB for Gruden's system and Gruden is the personality/coach this team needs desperately. For the team and to put a$$es in the seats

Foles doesn't impress me much...

Henne needs more time in the pocket thats it.

Bull****! His accuracy sucks, he can't hit a long pass and he can't even throw a decent fade. Even when he has time he is crap on anything other than out routes and check-downs...

Foles doesn't impress me much...

Foles is right there with Luck and Barkley until you put pressure on him.... that's where the other two seperate themselves from the rest.... same for Landry Jones.

Suck for Luck is shear supidity. No real fan would say that.

You know what's stupid? Being content with a coach that still can't effectively use time outs and still makes the same mistakes he did FOUR years ago. You know, the same guy who's specialty is O-line...the position that has regressed for four straight years.

I'm tired of this "real fan" bull****. Looking toward the future and wanting what's best for the team doesn't make us bad fans. I'm sorry if some of us refuse to accept mediocrity and blindly accept anything the team does.

Who is Luck? I bet whoever he be dat he aint no better than Chad Henne.
Luck is a top 10 pick even if Henne went back to play college ball with all his NFL training he wouldn't be a top 10 pick, so yea Luck is better

Bull****! His accuracy sucks, he can't hit a long pass and he can't even throw a decent fade. Even when he has time he is crap on anything other than out routes and check-downs...
That pass to hartline on the sideline..and that perfect td that Marshall dropped..just saying...

No matter how bad my team is doing, I will never root for them to tank just for one player no matter how good he may be. Spare me all the "real fan" bull****. I've heard it all before.

Back
Top Bottom