Suddenly Half the league is Sucking for Luck and we look like a good team! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suddenly Half the league is Sucking for Luck and we look like a good team!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First of all I think we are a pretty good team (at times) but we are lacking direction. Now on to my point. A few weeks ago it was just The Dolphins and the Colts and the rams in the suck for luck club. Yeah I know the whole suck for luck this is a joke anyway but now look. San Diego, Jacksonville, Philly, Rams, Seattle, oh crap Im gonna stop naming teams. What happened half the NFL turned to crap! Wonder who were gonna get now.

I do not think the Fins will play with much effort this week and next.

I do not think the Fins will play with much effort this week and next.

Only during the divisional rivalry games. We'll see what Matt Moore is really made of when the effort of the defense is gone.

No one's sucking for Luck anymore. Indy's awfulness is untouchable. There are a lot of ****ty teams though. Even the top isn't very deep. Green Bay is the only legitimately great team in the entire league.

Whoa!!! Whoa there big fella'!!! The Dolphins are not good they just are not as bad as five other NFL teams.

That is called average at best.

Good?? We beat 3 $hitty teams, our record is 3 and 8 and now we are good?? Its likely we will loose to Oakland, New England, and Philly for sure. The Jets will likely be playing that last game for a Wildcard spot and step their game up.......likely thrashing us like they did earlier this year. The Bills game is a draw. They arent as good as they were playing earlier in the year, but that game is in Buffalo in Decemeber.

I think 3-13, or 4-12 (at best) should put us in the running for a top 5 draft pick.

Why isnt anyone talking about this Case Keenum guy?? I dont follow college religiously like I do the NFL, but he's been ripping it up......and not just this year.

Back
Top Bottom