Suh still out there, come back as a Dolphin? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh still out there, come back as a Dolphin?

I'm excited for the Rams if he signs with them. That team is going to be a ton of fun to watch on both sides of the ball and they have a great coaching staff.

Huge sleeper SB team if Goff continues to progress.

Just like Oak and Giants were going to be a lot of fun to watch when they, respectively, went crazy in the FA period?

Sure!

Just like Oak and Giants were going to be a lot of fun to watch when they, respectively, went crazy in the FA period?

Sure!
Huh? They've literally done nothing but make a trade, re-sign guys, and add cheap depth. That's hardly going "crazy" -- we've made more moves than them.

Huh? They've literally done nothing but make a trade, re-sign guys, and add cheap depth. That's hardly going "crazy" -- we've made more moves than them.

Let's try this again. You're calling the Dolphins clowns because they haven't, according to you, looked into one of those most troubled (via his last stint in the NFL) players?

I think Johnny M shouldn't be near a professional NFL team and the Dolphins, if true, have made the right decision in not even considering him.

Last edited:
We've got to let him go. Suh is great at what he does, but he only wants to be used in a certain way. It forces a team to design their system around him. I don't want a defense or offense that's built around 1 player.

We've got to let him go. Suh is great at what he does, but he only wants to be used in a certain way. It forces a team to design their system around him. I don't want a defense or offense that's built around 1 player.
Good players usually have scheme adjusted towards there benefit. I don’t think it helped our defense perform though. I’d rather have An all pro at so many different positions though. 2 extra special plays a game isn’t worth his cap hit

He'll probably take a paycut and sign with a contender, he's already made his big money. That leaves us out.

Sounds reasonable but I always got the impression Suh was more business man than passionate football player. Did alot with Ross from articles ive read. I think he'll follow the money still, surely could be wrong though.

This thread doesn't make any sense, the Dolphins released Suh and still have a big cap hit from him this year and next year. His contract was enormous and guaranteed...so why would the Dolphins bring him back and why would Suh come back when he can still get paid from the Dolphins and another team? Seems to me that the Dolphins have moved on from him or they never would have released him in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom