*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

like i’ve been sayin for months.. when you’re looking for the qb of the future, YOU. ARE. REBUILDING. the crappy bloated contracts of the last 10ys don’t fit that culture. and again imo Chris Grier is having more say in what we’re seeing being done, bcuz Tbum doesn’t operate like this; he’s always splashing not slashing. final 2 pieces of this are: Wake has to take way less at 37 to stick or he’s done, and Pouncey due to his hips and $$$

Maybe this is Grier and Gase’s way of fixing TBum’s mistakes. Idk but I’m down with a fire sale.

I mean how can anyone support these moves past week? It’s a total embarrassment but also par for the course.

OK.... So let me get this straight..... We trade 2 of the top 5 best players on offense and then we’re gonna release our best player on Defense? I just have to ask.... How exactly does this make us better going into 2018?? Someone PLEASE answer that for me. NOTE TO MIKE TANNENBAUM: As far as I know..... Good football players at this level are VERY HARD TO FIND YOU MORON!!! Getting rid of them does NOT MAKE YOUR TEAM BETTER!!

By this time next year Wake, Pouncey and Alonso could be gone too. Maybe Tannehill as well. The team would have a ton of cap space.

So we gave him an awful contract, restructured that awful contract and are now cutting him due to the awful contract. Some people are looking at the bright side but don't seem to realize that the people in charge of that awful contract are still here and will continue to give out more awful contracts.

Last edited:
OK.... So let me get this straight..... We trade 2 of the top 5 best players on offense and then we’re gonna release our best player on Defense? I just have to ask.... How exactly does this make us better going into 2018?? Someone PLEASE answer that for me. NOTE TO MIKE TANNENBAUM: As far as I know..... Good football players at this level are VERY HARD TO FIND YOU MORON!!! Getting rid of them does NOT MAKE YOUR TEAM BETTER!!

don't worry...we will replace them with day 3 picks and free agency

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They coudln't even trade an all-pro DT? WTF?

well
at least who they cut now will not hurt anymore. We lost 2 of our best players in 4 days

Back
Top Bottom