*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

It's not simply cutting Suh that is mind boggling to me, it's that you aren't saving enough money to make it worth letting him go. Just keep the best DT in football on your roster
17 million dollars isn't enough?

Before people take this thought process . . . . That “potential” 17 million won’t be available until June 2nd . . . When the good free agents are off the market and the draft is done.

This is our draft pick money.

So this tells you what? It tells me were loading up space for 2019 and probably picking a QB this year high

Just my opinion.

I don’t understand this front office’s vision.

It has been a recycled mish mosh of concepts and ideas, that’s left a roster churn looking like spread out bread crumbs leading to a Jackson Pollock masterpiece.

I’m just speechless at times how Mike Tannenbaum has handled our assets, salary cap, and underlying formula for building a winning franchise. Doesn’t make any sense.

If the mando piece is true, then this makes a little more sense. Saving $17 mil is a little more significant than Savin $3-4mil. If Suh simply isn't a prt of your plans than let him go

DRlington isn't a snuff when it comes to Miami news though if he said it could possibly be today I'm not dismissing that totally bc of mando

Miami did meet officially with Vita Vea at Washington’s pro day a few days ago. I think they like him. As for Suh, it was inevitable the day they signed him. $114m was just too much to handle. Good luck to him and his billion dollar dream.

Back
Top Bottom