*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

I wonder if the team asked him to restructure (again) and he said no thanks so this was the result.

Not sure how to feel either way at this point. He didn't seem to bring the level of the DL to match his. Was it a leadership issue? I will wait and see what they do in free agency and the draft to see how they use the new cap savings I guess.

I don’t understand this front office’s vision.

It has been a recycled mish mosh of concepts and ideas, that’s left a roster churn looking like spread out bread crumbs leading to a Jackson Pollock masterpiece.

I’m just speechless at times how Mike Tannenbaum has handled our assets, salary cap, and underlying formula for building a winning franchise. Doesn’t make any sense.
Tannenbaum is the absolute worst. He's got no plan. He thinks this is a ****ing video game.

Tannenbaum, Grier, and Gase are all a bunch of reactive morons with no vision. And If you are buying this "culture change" when it comes to Ajayi, Landry, and Suh you're just as big of an idiot as they are.

The Dolphins just got rid of 3 of their best players, and nothing to show for it. This team is going to be 4-12 next season.

I will say this- Gase looked to me as though he had lost control of that team this year. Ajayi, the Landry stuff at the end- it was not a good look IMO.

It may be an epic fail year but obviously Gase had his input and for those that wanted a total rebuild and a new QB that could be where we are headed.

$22m cap hit or $13m across two years. so in the last 4 days we have traded are best offensive player for a 4th round pick and are cutting our best defensive player while wrecking our cap. we will be lucky to win 2 games next season.

And after much speculation we get confirmation from ESPN.

giphy.gif

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom