*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

not with that contract

3/54 with no guaranteed money attached?

All this cap space out there I almost think its impossible to believe they couldn’t snag a 5th round pick so they can secure his services.

But honestly I think somebody may attempt a trade now knowing Miami is gonna release him just so they can get him at that price.

Wtf....
Really?
We are just going to get rid of our best players?
Is Jones on the cutting list too? Ffs

Im all for a rebuild, but using the same scouts and execs that got us into this mess in the first place? I honestly despair
There's something clearly rotten to the core with this team. Have to believe it starts at the grassroots level with scouting and such. That's why I originally didn't care for the Grier hire. In a league designed for everyone to be essentially 8-8, there's no way we should be THIS incompetent for this long.

It's this being reported around or just rumored by a couple people?

Gonna be hilarious if it comes out that he was talking about something totally non football related.

That restructure in 2015 should get Tannenbaum shot
He was restructured in 2016...Just two years ago. What's changed since then? He's still at the top of his game. It's not Suh's fault that DT isn't a game changing position, but it's Tannenbaum's fault for not knowing this.

It's this being reported around or just rumored by a couple people?

Gonna be hilarious if it comes out that he was talking about something totally non football related.

He is scheduled to be released, but someone could come calling with a trade offer last minute.

Adam Beasley made some sense on his twitter feed.

Had Suh lived up to his contract? He’s had 15.5 sacks since he signed. He had 10 his rookie year.

Gotta purge the team to get better. Buffalo did the same thing last offseason and they were fine. When he signed I was hyped but that hype quickly died down when we all saw the contract.

No idea how to post tweets but mando came back on his word and now says Suh is cut before Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom