Sun Sentinel Advertisement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Sentinel Advertisement

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was going to save this for the monthly update... but I won't be able to type all that up until later this month. So, I figured I would let everyone know about this now :cool:

FinHeaven & Co will be advertised in the Sun Sentinel on Thursday, August 28th. Why that date? Simple... for one, it's the last game of the season, and "cut day."

Most importantly, however, is the fact that it will be the FIRST Dolphins Extra section of this season. This section features JUST Dolphins news for the new season, basically it's the featured newspaper for the regular season. The Sun Sentinel reported that last season, there were 250k+ papers bought. In addition, they calculated that the paper reaches about 100k-125k Dolphin fans. So, naturally, if they see the ad... they will most likely hit the website.

The cost was somewhat steep ($500) for a 3"x4" advertisement. However, I think I can get the money back through advertisements. If this ad does well, I can get the same size advertisement in a Monday newspaper for about $300, naturally that would come later in the season... if this one does well.

So, that's my exciting news! I hope everyone else is just as excited! :D

Awesome AJ!!! That's gonna be some great exposure!
10k potential hits.. if 10% of them register... we'll be needing more mods....and I'll need that raise you shot down last month!!

:jk:

How about being able to send an actual paper? I will pay for your troubles. If anyone is interested, please PM me, I will make it worth your while. Thanks.

Great plan, AJ. I'm eager to see the copy, and how many hits we get from it. Should also help attracting new advertizers, as you suggested.

yeah.. if someone is interested in doing the mailing to California.. I will paypal $20 for a copy of that newspaper...

Jeep, this is not a problem. I can probably get at least 3 or more papers in their entirety. I'll pm ya when/if i can for sure get them.

Back
Top Bottom