Sun-Sentinel:Boston Likely to Sign with Niners | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun-Sentinel:Boston Likely to Sign with Niners

Now it seems like the Niners are going after Rodgers with the 1st pick. It also seems that we will sign Charles Lee when he comes to visit on Monday.

Isn't Charles Lee coming in, I heard he did really good with Tampa last year.

THOMAS_54 said:

He was OK at best, he wasovershadowed By Michael Clayton and Joey Galloway(even though he aint that good)

Yeah Charles Lee was pretty good in the vanilla offense they have in Tampa Bay. He is supposed to have a free agent visit with the Fins on Monday. I would welcome him definetly.

Now it seems like the Niners are going after Rodgers with the 1st pick. It also seems that we will sign Charles Lee when he comes to visit on Monday.
Who knows what the 49ers are going to do with their pick.

BrazForPhins said:
I'd rather boston with a broken leg and steroids over lee :mad:

Why so he can take up a roster spot and suck money out of the salary cap?

The guy hasnt done anything great in years. SF will be his last chance.

I am convinced that Boston will never again be productive in the NFL, so I'd kind of like to see him go there so he can once again be a millstone around Sullivan's neck. Hopefully another year of crap will drum him (Sullivan) right out of the league.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Mike Nolan said he had a meeting David Boston, Nolan said it was a good meeting but he said he wont considering signing David Boston unless he has a good workout for the team and David Boston will only sign if he really likes it in San Fran...

http://www.sf49ers.com/newsroom/DisplayNews.asp?newsid=2336

if u wanna check it out

Thanks for the link. However, I think he will end up there. People in sports always say things like that and the opposite ends up happening. And like Jnaledu3 said the 49ers will be his LAST chance.

Hell sounds like a great opertunity to make teams think we may take Edwards at #2 and pressure a trade of picks

Nublar7 said:
I bet Boston is looking for a new job next offseason. :shakeno:

If that is the case Boston is through. His career is getting to a point that is going to be beyond repair. He has only had 1-2 productive years in the NFL. Outside of the NFL the man is a terror. But, then again hey it is the NFL and we do have the Raiders that take anyone and their mommas with problems and all.

Back
Top Bottom