Sun Sep 18, 2011 Texans 4:15 PM ...No matter what happens week #1 This is a MUST WIN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun Sep 18, 2011 Texans 4:15 PM ...No matter what happens week #1 This is a MUST WIN

SuperBowlDream

Active Roster
Reaction score
Beat the Pats 30-7 and lose to the expansion team again..."Bad taste is back"

Lose to the Pats 30-7 and lose to the expansion team again..."Standing on ledge ready to jump"

Either way we have got to beat these chumps THIS YEAR!

Are we 0-5 or 0-6 lifetime against the Texans? It's unexplainable.

Week one is MUCH, MUCH more important. I want to get over that hump of not being able to beat the Texans as much as anyone, but these two games on level of importance are not even on the same planet as far as I see it.

I have said it before and it bears repeating. This team is closer to 0-5 then the playoffs.

We will remain an up and down team until the coaches learn to push the players week after week. Last seasons loses to the Bills, Browns, and Lions inexcusable.

Those Texans...they got our number bad, but it always tends to be a decent game to watch. Be even better if we could actually beat them this year

That does not bear repeating....believe me.
:lol: unfortunate but very true. The first five games will be very tough. Sparano can say what he wants about opening it up but until I see him not trying to just keep it close until the end then hope to win, I dont believe him.

Believe it or not, I think both games are must wins and here is why: #1. After these 2 games we play the next 3 on the road and 5/6 on the road, this will be a tough stretch so we need to win our home games. #2. We were 1-7 at home last year and we need to start off fast on our home turf and not only build confidence that we can win at home but send a message to the fans. #3. Blackout issue, we are facing the possibility of having a good amount of games blacked out at home because we cant sellout, but if we can win these 2 games at home then hopefully the fans will get excited and buy some tickets. #4. These 2 games can either help us or haunt us at the end of the year, it could be 2 huge AFC wins or 2 huge AFC losses, and both these teams are expected to go to the playoffs so it will be a good measuring stick as to where we stand.

Week one is MUCH, MUCH more important. I want to get over that hump of not being able to beat the Texans as much as anyone, but these two games on level of importance are not even on the same planet as far as I see it.

I see your point being the Pats are in our division but where I am after years of losing a win over the Texans signals "Its different this time" more than a win over NE would week #1.
I agree...A win in the division is more important on paper but in my heart I want them to dismantle the Texans more than any team we will play this year.

I have said it before and it bears repeating. This team is closer to 0-5 then the playoffs.

But would you be right? :confused: That is the real question, considering in the last 2 years where Miami went 7-9, were still in playoff contention until the final few games, and went to the playoffs the year before that.

We will remain an up and down team until the coaches learn to push the players week after week. Last seasons loses to the Bills, Browns, and Lions inexcusable.

I agree, the team seemed to have given up in those games, and the coaching did little to nothing....very inexcusable.

we wont have to study film of arian foster. he is out for 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom