Sunday game thread. | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday game thread.

It’s crazy we are at 88% to make the Playoffs yet I’m still nervous as hell that we will miss them. Like I feel like the odds are we will miss them. Dolphins have conditioned me to feel like that I guess.

You have a great Christmas buddy?
Definitely. My boys went nuts opening a lot of things that are bad for the environment and I ate too much food and ended the night with family drama.

Tuned it out and the football gods rewarding with a big weekend for the Dolphins. Thanks to GB for doing there critical part to help maintain our draft seeding.

It a awesome having some many games directly impact our teams assets value.

How bout yourself? Great year by Rodgers. Love watching him throw a football.

Definitely. My boys went nuts opening a lot of things that are bad for the environment and I ate too much food and ended the night with family drama.

Tuned it out and the football gods rewarding with a big weekend for the Dolphins. Thanks to GB for doing there critical part to help maintain our draft seeding.

It a awesome having some many games directly impact our teams assets value.

How bout yourself? Great year by Rodgers. Love watching him throw a football.
Sounds like a great Christmas! How old are your boys? My Christmas was good. We watched movies with the family.

So does Titans beating Texans guarantee the 3 pick no matter what Falcons or anyone else does?

I believe now that the Titans lost tonight the gap is SOS cant be made up. So yes a Texans lose next week locks in the 3 pick.
what is the early line now that the Titans need the win, and Houston will be without Tunsil and possibly Watson?

I hate cheaters! I hate that the league plays favorites.
We aren’t cheaters. I agree with you in the fact I want a fair officiated game. ANU we don’t hate you at all. It’s all love bud.

Back
Top Bottom