Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!!

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Morning all. I'm fuzzy on the exact details for today's "Member Only" practice. I know it's only open to season ticket owners and media. I believe it starts at the typical 10:25 time. I'm HOPING it's a scrimmage as it's the last weekend day practice and there are only two open practices remaining late this month (the next one is 8/24). As I'm not a season ticket holder, I'll let those who are, fill in the blanks for us below. It;s a special day for members so we should expect some fireworks play wise.

Only six days to go until we absolutely annihilate the Carnie Town Butt Pirates. We're going to sweep the peg leg!

Animated GIF

Very tough to get any info regarding the team's practice schedule for this week. All we know is they head to Carnie Town at some point. I see on the Butt Pirates' website they have open practice Tues-Thurs. I'm sure some of that is with the Phins.

Very tough to get any info regarding the team's practice schedule for this week. All we know is they head to Carnie Town at some point. I see on the Butt Pirates' website they have open practice Tues-Thurs. I'm sure some of that is with the Phins.

Monday and Tuesday off, joing practices with Tampa on Wednesday and Thursday i believe

Pardon my ignorance
It’s not likely I’ll ever make it across the pond to watch a practice but can you take photos and video or is that only in a certain window of time?
Do you have the same hoops to jump through as far as cameras and clear bags go as on game days?
Thanks

Eichenberg was terrible last year and I’m afraid he’s not going to be any better this year. It’s picks like this by Grier that make me criticize him so heavily. Awful pick. On top of that, we traded up for him. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom