Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!! | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!!

Wonder if the LBs could shape out like;

Baker
Tindall
Roberts
Riley

Phillips
Ingram
AVG
Hodge
Eguavon
Goode (ps?)
Gustin (ps?)

I think Hodge should provide a lot more juice than Scarlett or Munson ever could. Not sure if hes more an edge guy, or maybe a weak side backer, sorta like Eguavon. The others are clearly the pass rushers, wonder if either of thoseI had marked for practice squad could make the team, like what we've been hearing from them. Thats how I'd shape them out I think
Miami appearently moved Scarlett to DE this year. I think he gets caught up in a numbers game. Munson doesn't seem likely to make the team. Hodge as made a lot of plays during camp. I'm curious to see their plans for him once the pre-season games start. I think he provides better depth than either Scarlett or Munson.

Historically, there has been a lot of variance in Shanahan's run/pass ratios. Too much to draw concrete conclusions for me anyway. Last season was higher than average run for that system. The year before was higher than average pass.

I realize McD was only the OC last year, but even then Shanahan called the plays.

I'm hoping we don't try to force things out of philosophical stubbornness either way. Smart, situational football calls and successful opponent tailored gameplans are what I'm looking for. I would not be at all surprised if its run heavy one week and pass heavy the next.
This...

Serious question: If our D never plays that b-tch -ass soft style we played so much to start last year, do people start to question Flores as the architect of that defense later in the year? Someone made the decision to play bend but don't break so much last year. Flores or Boyer?
Who cares about last year? This year is going to be fun to watch!

Very tough to get any info regarding the team's practice schedule for this week. All we know is they head to Carnie Town at some point. I see on the Butt Pirates' website they have open practice Tues-Thurs. I'm sure some of that is with the Phins.
I see we are practicing with the BUCS on Wednesday and Thursday at 10am

Miami appearently moved Scarlett to DE this year. I think he gets caught up in a numbers game. Munson doesn't seem likely to make the team. Hodge as made a lot of plays during camp. I'm curious to see their plans for him once the pre-season games start. I think he provides better depth than either Scarlett or Munson.
Yeah we can move on from those dudes imo. They don’t offer much

Back
Top Bottom