Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!! | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!!

I see we are practicing with the BUCS on Wednesday and Thursday at 10am

You had a typo in your post. The team we are practicing and then curbstomping in a game are the Carnie Town Butt Pirates.
1659967230081.png

Gotta keep those two in Miami for years to come.
Agree with those two (and possibly more as some of the other lower profile but yet young guys--maybe Duke Riley for example--continue to develop) and the corresponding reminder that salary cap maneuverability is critical and though we have some right now it needs to be guarded vigilantly. I would not expect more significant signings this offseason unless there is a trade or cut to one of the cap-counting players.

The more Duke Riley plays the less you like it. Ideal depth but in Miami it’s gonna be rotation play at least. Just don’t ever want it as a plan a every down starter type

Id assume he’s the primary backup to Jerome baker too.

Last edited:
Agree with those two (and possibly more as some of the other lower profile but yet young guys--maybe Duke Riley for example--continue to develop) and the corresponding reminder that salary cap maneuverability is critical and though we have some right now it needs to be guarded vigilantly. I would not expect more significant signings this offseason unless there is a trade or cut to one of the cap-counting players.
Riley is very under-rated by fans. Especially those who judge all LBs by the 3-down LB label. That's not the NFL game anymore. It's more about specialization and roles. Riley's role is as a coverage LB and in that role last year he was a top 10 coverage LB according to PFF in his limited snaps.

Except Elway has a ring
Sure, Give Marino TD and Shannon Sharpe and he'd have filled a jewelry cabinet.
Season 5 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation

Thanks for the write-up djphinfan! What you wrote here: "so much misdirection in this offense…" is the HALLMARK of McDaniel's offense. Get used to it because that is what we will be seeing this year. Should be a lot of fun seeing defenses playing on ice skates!
Misdirection + greatest-show-on-turf level speed -- what a combo!

If Tua balls out in the season, he shall be called Ten Cent Tua for all the dimes he be dropping....

Back
Top Bottom