Sunday Mic'd Up w/ Taco Charlton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Mic'd Up w/ Taco Charlton

Got to say, really love the enthusiasm of Taco, though I would love to also see more plays by him, his enthusiasm is good to see.

I don't known if anyone that watched that Mic'D Up noticed it, but when Gesicki caught the TD, you see and hear people happy and celebrating (Including Taco), everyone except for Harris, who just puts his head down, and with no emotion at all (if anything seems depressed), just takes his helmet, and starts walking as if, just going about his business, or getting ready to go out there after kickoff.

Don't know if it's just him not really caring, or he knows that his time in Miami might be coming to an end.

Got to say, really love the enthusiasm of Taco, though I would love to also see more plays by him, his enthusiasm is good to see.

I don't known if anyone that watched that Mic'D Up noticed it, but when Gesicki caught the TD, you see and hear people happy and celebrating (Including Taco), everyone except for Harris, who just puts his head down, and with no emotion at all (if anything seems depressed), just takes his helmet, and starts walking as if, just going about his business, or getting ready to go out there after kickoff.

Don't know if it's just him not really caring, or he knows that his time in Miami might be coming to an end.

Some people can be very quiet and all business. Is that an acceptable thing in a football player? I don't know. However, whenever he's asked, Flo seems reasonably satisfied with Harris' play. :shrug:

Some people can be very quiet and all business. Is that an acceptable thing in a football player? I don't know. However, whenever he's asked, Flo seems reasonably satisfied with Harris' play. :shrug:

Well, if it's good enough for coach Flores, then he probably has seen things we haven't, so good enough for me.

Good question. It worked for Barry Sanders on the field at least. But Harris is a defensive end so ill defer back to your orginal question on that. Seeing guys like LT basically threatening to murder Olineman has me thinking it might be somewhat important in that role.

As a software dev, i'm required to speak maybe twice a day!

Thanks for the clip. We've got some young pups on this team that are starting to bark. Love Charlton's enthusiasm! Looks like Flores definitely gets people's attention when he's on the sideline.

I think you may be reading far too much into the Charles Harris lack of emotion. I'm sure that he cares. This has actually been an improved season from him. With so many high Draft picks up our sleeve, we may invest in another DE, but Harris represents depth.

Apart from Taco, who's more of a 6'6" Wolverine version of a burrito, what I observed from the video was Raekwon McMillan's natural leadership and passion for his team. We have heard all season from the media how Jerome Baker is the Defensive boss, but some of that may be a little inflated media talk. 'Kwon was the Defensive captain at Ohio State with Bake right beside him and "Kwon sure looked pumped up in the video. Both are good and know how to celebrate after a good win.

Apart from Taco, who's more of a 6'6" Wolverine version of a burrito, what I observed from the video was Raekwon McMillan's natural leadership and passion for his team. We have heard all season from the media how Jerome Baker is the Defensive boss, but some of that may be a little inflated media talk. 'Kwon was the Defensive captain at Ohio State with Bake right beside him and "Kwon sure looked pumped up in the video. Both are good and know how to celebrate after a good win.
The problem with that theory lies in the snap counts of the two LBs.

RM has been getting more as the season progressed, but JB has been in the game over 90% of this seasons defensive plays.

Not taking anything away from Reakwon, he has been very good at the POA in run defense, but it's hard to be the leader when you're not an every down type player.

Back
Top Bottom