Sunday NFL Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Games

84Phins

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm seriously contemplating watching a rerun of an older season with Dan Marino in place of this pathetic team. In fact, I might need to do this for the next three years since this train wreck is likely incurable.

I'm seriously contemplating watching a rerun of an older season with Dan Marino in place of this pathetic team. In fact, I might need to do this for the next three years since this train wreck is likely incurable.

I hear the 85 season was fun, if only for the Bears game.

I’ll be watching the youngsters of 2019 come of age and see who can stick for 2020 and beyond.

Actually this season is allowing me to watch more of the other games on Sunday. I still watch the Miami game in full, but in recent years games have left me so emotionally drained that I couldn't watch other games after a Miami loss. I had to wait until Monday or Tuesday before I could recharge and sit down and watch games with much enjoyment. The 50 point blowouts are taxing, but you get to the point that you're detatched emotionally.

A lot less stressful watching Fins game now. I was quite happy we were only down by 13 at the half. Didn't really care that the refs were given the Pats favorable calls (as usual).

*waves bye bye*

I'll be watching. Why wouldn't any fan watch the game?

The Dolphins are on pace to shatter records...816 points allowed and 80 points scored.

May never see another team quite like it, ever!

I don’t have a problem admitting I’m watching the dolphins as an aside and taping another game at the 1 pm time slot or whatever time the dolphins will play for my football enjoyment this year.

I'll be watching. Why wouldn't any fan watch the game?

The Dolphins are on pace to shatter records...816 points allowed and 80 points scored.

May never see another team quite like it, ever!

i watched the game this last week. I didnt expect to win so the loss didnt even matter to me. In reality now each loss is actually one step closer to us getting Tua.

I am just worried that Miami will somehow mess this up and somehow not get the 1st pick. I have no faith left in the Miami Dolphins. All I have left is love for my team. So I watch them even though I know they suck.

I dumped the Ticket after battling AT&T for over an hour Sunday morning on whether or not they'd give me any kind of a break. They wouldn't. Now I'm about done with DirectTv altogether. Kind of a nice to just watch the local games. I can stand to not watch this team this year.

Back
Top Bottom