Sunday Night Football; 10-13-18 Chiefs Vs Patriots. Let’s Go Chiefs!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Night Football; 10-13-18 Chiefs Vs Patriots. Let’s Go Chiefs!!

KC total fraud team. That defense is the worst in the league. They will be one and done in the Playoffs no question.

Hey KC scored 40 points. They will learn and if it comes down to it eliminate the Pats from the playoffs.

Both defenses suck. Only the Patriots get 3 straight games at home to help prop them back up. They will be exposed in Chicago next week away from that home cooking in Fauxboro.

Just remember. NE had ZERO penalties tonight. None. Zilch. Nada. Next lowest this week was Dallas with 3. But nope NE got some lovely home cooking as they always do in this league and played a perfectly clean game of professional football without breaking the rules a single moment tonight. I’m sure they refs never looked the other way at all. No way they would do that.

Should not be surprising at all. Before the start of the season I had the Patriots at 5-1 at this point mainly because 4 of their first 6 games were being played in Fauxboro where they have that insane advantage. The one game that they lost that I thought they would win was vs the Lions. Just think the Patriots were dominated in both the games they played away from that home cooking. We will see how they do in Chicago. IMO that Bears team is going to be angry especially that defense. They will put a beating on Brady and that Bears offense has plenty of weapons to attack that weak Patriots defense.

KC will get back Eric Berry and Justin Houston and Mahomes will only get better. I say the road will go through KC and they will take care of NE the next time.

The Pats offense is an entirely different animal now with Edelman and Gordon in the lineup + Michel playing well. It will be hard for anyone to outscore them if all of those guys stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom