Sunday Ticket Price | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Price

Keller's Rod

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much Sunday Ticket will cost this year? Also has anyone called to say they wanted to cancel due to the price and DTV offered to lower it? I know they did last year....just wondering...Thanks!

5 payments of 66.99 a month...I called and complained they were offering Sunday ticket for free to new customers so they gave me Sunday ticket on the go for free

I wish I could just sign up for the NFL season, we only have regular tv.

Can anyone tell me how much Sunday Ticket will cost this year? Also has anyone called to say they wanted to cancel due to the price and DTV offered to lower it? I know they did last year....just wondering...Thanks!

I threatened to cancel due to the economy and also brought the fact they are offering it for free to new customers. I have been one of their customers for the last 15 years and told them I was offended. They start off by offering to give you some type of Sunday ticket on the fly for free. I wasn't interested in that. Then they offer to reduce it by $10 a month. We went back and forth and I endedup settling for $200 total. I know I could have gotten a better deal by at least 20-30 bucks but settled at that anyway. I seem to remember getting it for $180 last year. I'm sure you can do better if you push them.

I threatened to cancel due to the economy and also brought the fact they are offering it for free to new customers. I have been one of their customers for the last 15 years and told them I was offended. They start off by offering to give you some type of Sunday ticket on the fly for free. I wasn't interested in that. Then they offer to reduce it by $10 a month. We went back and forth and I endedup settling for $200 total. I know I could have gotten a better deal by at least 20-30 bucks but settled at that anyway. I seem to remember getting it for $180 last year. I'm sure you can do better if you push them.
Thanks crashfan....appreciate the info

I have been calling in for about 4 or 5 years now and they always took money off, but for some reason I have called in twice now and they havent budged!!!!!!

Try using U-verse or FiOS. Works every time, especially if you been a customer for a while. I'm going to really hit them up this year becasue we're finally getting an HDTV on the 1st floor. so we'll need a new receiver and DVR .

I am in the middle of a 2 year contract. I wonder if that screws any leverage I had.

Next year you will be able to get Sunday ticket on the internets even if you don't have DTV.

My two years is up and I threatened to leave if they didn't work with me. I brought up the fact that new customers get 250 channels, premiumchannels and free Sunday ticket for 30 month for a year.

I had to go through three differnt reps but I ended up getting 40/ month off sunday ticker ($240 off totall.. no its not a joke).

Plus I got a great deal on the service itself and I didnt have to sign a new contract.

anyone that has sunday ticket to go that is willing to sell it please pm so we can work something out

Back
Top Bottom