Sunday Ticket Price | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Price

Sunday ticket is offered this year on the ps3 as well. I think the rate is 339.99

Those clowns told me I was full of crap when I mentioned the PS3 option. That was part of my argument to getting a cheaper rate. It wasn't until I gave them a website with all the PS3/NFL Sunday Ticket info that they believed me.

What a pathetic, insulting business model DirecTV has made for themselves. With the current state of the economy, they could really make some long time customers by coming out and offering 1/2 off or something on Sunday Ticket to existing customers, and perhaps a better deal for those who have been custmers for 10+ years, like myself. Instead, they choose to try to get away with murder, then cave when customers threaten to leave them. This costs them several man-hours (hundreds, if not thousands) in customer service time. The icing on the cake is offerng it free to new custmers. In my business, if you did something similar, your entire customer base would turn on you and you'd be out of business fairly quickly. They can only afford to do this because they have a monopoly on NFL Sunday ticket. It's disgusting, costly (to us AND to them) and honestly it's unethical. If they're willing to cave and give it for free, but it costs every custmer 30 minutes of phone time, they'd be far better off proactively offering a nice discount to existing customers. Everyone would be happier. I haven't called them yet, but my plan is to tell them "I'm a Dolphins fan in Illinois. Have you seen their roster? Have you seen their QB play? It's no skin off my back to cancel for a few years, so why don't you go ahead and just cancel everything and I'll be switching to dish". F___ DirecTV. Criminals.

Used the method described by Penthos and got Sunday ticket free. Thanks to Penthos and everyone for the great advice. Go Fins

Just got off the phone, getting the same deal as last year. I've had the service for 8 years and I'm not really gonna cancel and switch around. So they gave me $24.95 off my regular bill for another 12 months and $20 off Sunday Ticket so I can't really complain.

call and speak with someone in "customer retention"... explain economic hardship and you will get it cheaper/free depending on the rep u speak with

is anyone interested in selling their direct tv sunday ticket to go service for $100? I get free cable in my apt and even if I didn't they wouldn't allow me to install a dish. In exchange for your login I will pay you $100 via paypal. Let me know if your intrested by e-mailing me at vapid.amatus@gmail.com

is anyone interested in selling their direct tv sunday ticket to go service for $100? I get free cable in my apt and even if I didn't they wouldn't allow me to install a dish. In exchange for your login I will pay you $100 via paypal. Let me know if your intrested by e-mailing me at vapid.amatus@gmail.com

From what I understand, if you have a PS3, you can buy it on that this year. I don't have to go this year but I would not mind helping you out as long as I does not cost me more than $100 to buy it. I can check. I have did this in the past.

I called and complained and they gave me $180.00 off the price. $30.00 off my bill for the next 6 months. Better then nothing.

yeah im a first time direct subscriber and I got sunday ticket for free plus sunday ticket for my smart phone and laptop and a total monthly price of 47 dollars a month! cant beat that.

Holy crap that actually worked. i've only been a dtv customer one year (got it last year to get sunday ticket) and they were going to give it to me for half, when i said i still may have to switch. then right at the end the lady basically said screw it, i'll just give it to ya. plus she still let me have the 13 dollars a month off for my regular programming. this post just saved me about 500 bucks thanx for all the info ya'll...

I'd be willing to do the same thing. Need to see my Dolphins!

Just called for a discount. I got a crappy one but still got one. They also told me that they have a bundle deal with Verizon. If you have Fios internet and phone, and DTV you can bundle the three together and get 5.00 off your DTV bill.

Just called for a discount. I got a crappy one but still got one. They also told me that they have a bundle deal with Verizon. If you have Fios internet and phone, and DTV you can bundle the three together and get 5.00 off your DTV bill.

You should try again using the instructions at the top of page 4.

Back
Top Bottom