Sunday Ticket... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dude I'm fired-up! I'm getting Sunday Ticket for the first time EVER for this upcoming season. I'm purchasing that Fire Stick thang w/ a yearly subscription and I could be getting Sunday Ticket...or maybe not. I have U-Verse. Yes/No?

RK7DidM.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy it. Direct TV only has Sunday Ticket. Not U-Verse.

Can I get with one of the Fire Stick packages even with U-Verse? Curious

Can I get with one of the Fire Stick packages even with U-Verse? Curious

I could be wrong but I think you have to convince Direct TV that you cannot use a dish and then you would have to pay for their streaming services But I think you might get SundayTicket for free as a new customer. Either way you are probably spending 300.00. You could then cancel the streaming service after the season if there is. No contract.

Your best bet would might be to find a family member or friend who has direct TV but won’t use the ticket. Have them get the Sunday Ticket Max and then you could stream the games using their password from the fire stick. What really sucks is only one location is allowed to stream at once.

Dude I'm fired-up! I'm getting Sunday Ticket for the first time EVER for this upcoming season. I'm purchasing that Fire Stick thang w/ a yearly subscription and I could be getting Sunday Ticket...or maybe not. I have U-Verse. Yes/No?

I'll go ahead and post the disclaimor to save the mods the trouble lol. Since you have the firestick now, come reg season if you cant pick up sunday ticket on it, we're not allowed to mention ways to use the firestick to find games lol.

but i have no clue anything about the u-verse and this is a weird season to be dipping into your first dose of sunday ticket. i was going to try to play hardball with them this year like everyone always does and they told me "okay we cancelled it" instead of trying to kiss my ass and give it to me at a lower cost. ATT are bitches, i never had an issue with DTV before last year

I'll go ahead and post the disclaimor to save the mods the trouble lol. Since you have the firestick now, come reg season if you cant pick up sunday ticket on it, we're not allowed to mention ways to use the firestick to find games lol.

but i have no clue anything about the u-verse and this is a weird season to be dipping into your first dose of sunday ticket. i was going to try to play hardball with them this year like everyone always does and they told me "okay we cancelled it" instead of trying to kiss my *** and give it to me at a lower cost. ATT are bitches, i never had an issue with DTV before last year
I think he is referring to the legal Sunday Ticket app you can download to the firestick. Not everything associated with a firestick is illegal.

If you know anyone in college that will let you use their .edu email address. You can purchase the Sunday Ticket Online with a student discount of $99.

If you can wait and watch the game at a later time (after the live broadcast) NFL Game Pass will allow you to see the games... just stay away from spoilers...

I have had Sunday Ticket for the past 9 or 10 years but just couldn't stomach DTV anymore and cut the cord. I was prepared to miss out on this season.. but I might give game pass a try... heck I was recording the games and watching them later anyway, so this just may work out for me... look into it yourself... it may be for you too.

Killer! I am Prime member. Awesome! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom