Sunday's Uniforms Bills at Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday's Uniforms Bills at Dolphins

UPDATE: NEW FLASH

The Miami Dolphins will not be wearing their throwbacks and I stand corrected in the beginning of the week it was though as I showed you proof. They will be wearing them versus the Philadelphia Eagles Week 13. this is found on Gridiron Uniform Database they have now change it to this I am sorry and I don't know why:

Bills at Dolphins.PNG

Oh well. GO DOLPHINS! Let's go for 3 in row!!!

Ross doesn't have the BALLS to pull the trigger on that decision. They are arguably one of the best Unis (Throwbacks) in the League, and yet He's ignorant to that fact...........

UPDATE: NEW FLASH

The Miami Dolphins will not be wearing their throwbacks and I stand corrected in the beginning of the week it was though as I showed you proof. They will be wearing them versus the Philadelphia Eagles Week 13. this is found on Gridiron Uniform Database they have now change it to this I am sorry and I don't know why:

View attachment 32965

Oh well. GO DOLPHINS! Let's go for 3 in row!!!
welp, just ruined my day. Thanks a lot! :chuckle:

Ross doesn't have the BALLS to pull the trigger on that decision. They are arguably one of the best Unis (Throwbacks) in the League, and yet He's ignorant to that fact...........
They can't change them for four more years, even if they wanted to...

Back
Top Bottom