Suns vs. Heat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Heat

Gonzo

Who dat?
Club Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for tomorrow! The Suns coming out of a slump and the Heat coming off a loss and probably heated (pardon the pun). I love this time of year when the playoffs are approaching! Especially with no hockey to watch. Good luck Heat fans, though I am not going to make any predictions because that always screws me. Go Suns!!!

I've been waiting for this game. So it's only natural that I'm now going to miss it. :mad:

Should be a good game, two fun teams to watch. I guess hoping the game is on ESPN or TNT is to much to ask for so Ill have to catch the highlights on sportscenter.

DonShula84 said:
Should be a good game, two fun teams to watch. I guess hoping the game is on ESPN or TNT is to much to ask for so Ill have to catch the highlights on sportscenter.

Watch it on the spanish station.

DonShula84 said:

According to ESPN.com and the commercials I have seen, it will be on ESPN.

ESPN Schedule

A 2nd quarter sighting for Smitty!

Time to pop out that old Champion #3 Steve Smith jersey. :cooldude:

X-Con said:
A 2nd quarter sighting for Smitty!

Time to pop out that old Champion #3 Steve Smith jersey. :cooldude:

Makes me wish i didnt get rid of my Harold Miner jersey...it probably wont fit now :(

We're leading by 11, and this game is being officiated terribly, LOL. That's funny. Even the ESPN guys admit it.

What do we have to do to ever get calls our way? This is getting ridiculous.

TerryTate said:
Makes me wish i didnt get rid of my Harold Miner jersey...it probably wont fit now :(
Harold Miner. :cry:

Phoenix wasn't whistled for second quarter foul till 38 seconds remained. :nono:

And the refs are at it again..............

Back
Top Bottom