Suns vs. Spurs | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Oh Wow, Amare is a BLATANT liar in his part of the press conference.

Dirty foul by Horry = 1 game suspension, plus 1 for the elbow to Bell.

1 game each for Amare and Diaw for violating a very poor rule (they should make the rule so that you aren't allowed to enter the court and actually contact the other team).

Bell won't get suspended, but he wasn't coming over to "talk" like was said earlier here. Bell is a temper prone guy, he wasn't there to talk. I'm surprised he didn't retaliate though.

Nash - In another forum someone said he should get suspended for getting back up and going at Horry, doubt it, and even though I don't like Nash, he doesn't deserve a suspension for that. Had he thrown a punch it would be different.

Now you all have to admit that Nash's flop after he hit the wall was comical, even my Suns fan friend said he looked like a little old lady on that acting job.

i didn't see the game, but during that scuffle if anyone came off the bench that wasn't part of the ten that were on the floor at the time, an automatic one game suspension is coming.

Before this series started, I was pretty much apathetic towards this match up, but now I cant help but root for the Suns. Bowens is the dirtiest defender in the league and its appalling that he receives such grand defensive accolades. What Horry, a veteran, did tonight was unjustifiable. I expect more from a man who has won his fair share of championships, just no class, something also that best sums up these Spurs. I hate Nash and the fact that he has won back to back MVPs, but I hope Nash burns the Spurs. :evil:

i didn't see the game, but during that scuffle if anyone came off the bench that wasn't part of the ten that were on the floor at the time, an automatic one game suspension is coming.

AKA Amare and Diaw.

The best part was Amare saying in the press conference that he was coming to sub in when the replay shows he's full of it. Guess he's gotta try to make up something.

What a game. I and probably everyone else thought the spurs had this one locked up. Gotta give props to the suns for never folding even when Finley and Barry were raining threes all over our comeback attept. 16-3 run by Phoenix in the closing minutes was very impressive. Not only did they score, but they got stops instead of trading baskets at the end. Gutty performance.

Horry crossed the line. You can't do that to anyone let alone Steve Nash. Obviously I don't want anyone suspended, this series is too good. I have a fear if they suspend Horry they are going to get crazy and suspend Diaw and STAT which would be apocolyptic not just for the suns, but for the series as well.

At the end of the day the prevailing question is why on earth did you have to go and do that Robert Horry? And then making Bell eat that elbow with no dialogue before it... Way to dump some more gasoline on the fire Horry.

Oh Wow, Amare is a BLATANT liar in his part of the press conference.

Dirty foul by Horry = 1 game suspension, plus 1 for the elbow to Bell.

1 game each for Amare and Diaw for violating a very poor rule (they should make the rule so that you aren't allowed to enter the court and actually contact the other team).

Bell won't get suspended, but he wasn't coming over to "talk" like was said earlier here. Bell is a temper prone guy, he wasn't there to talk. I'm surprised he didn't retaliate though.
I obviously cant prove it, but its pretty obvious he was...I'm not saying he was gonna talk about the stock market, he was coming over to talk ****..even after the elbow from Horry, he just knocked Horrys arm out of the way and was saying like "What the **** was that"...

Nash - In another forum someone said he should get suspended for getting back up and going at Horry, doubt it, and even though I don't like Nash, he doesn't deserve a suspension for that. Had he thrown a punch it would be different.
Whoever said that is ridiculous, if I just got thrown into the announce table you bet your *** I would atleast get up and speak my mind...

Now you all have to admit that Nash's flop after he hit the wall was comical, even my Suns fan friend said he looked like a little old lady on that acting job.
At first that is what I thought, but after watching it a few times I thought different...Nash was going full steam because he had to get past half court, Horry who is 50lbs heavier checked him against a table...I don't care who you are, you are gonna fly, and that sure as hell wouldn't feel good...

AKA Amare and Diaw.

The best part was Amare saying in the press conference that he was coming to sub in when the replay shows he's full of it. Guess he's gotta try to make up something.
The bad thing for the Suns is this happened right in front of their bench, and there wasn't even a camera on the SA bench...There is really know way of knowing if a Spur left their bench or not...And its such a stupid rule, neither of them even made it to the huddled mass of players...

And I don't know what you expect from Amare, he needs to be in this game, and hes got to do whatever it takes to make sure he doesn't get suspended...Plus, I'm pretty sure the coaching staff told him to say that, and to be honest it is probably a half truth anyways...

What a game. I and probably everyone else thought the spurs had this one locked up. Gotta give props to the suns for never folding even when Finley and Barry were raining threes all over our comeback attept. 16-3 run by Phoenix in the closing minutes was very impressive. Not only did they score, but they got stops instead of trading baskets at the end. Gutty performance.

Horry crossed the line. You can't do that to anyone let alone Steve Nash. Obviously I don't want anyone suspended, this series is too good. I have a fear if they suspend Horry they are going to get crazy and suspend Diaw and STAT which would be apocolyptic not just for the suns, but for the series as well.

At the end of the day the prevailing question is why on earth did you have to go and do that Robert Horry? And then making Bell eat that elbow with no dialogue before it... Way to dump some more gasoline on the fire Horry.
As a Suns fan, do you remember when Horry was on the Suns and threw the towel in Coach Ainge's face because he didn't want to go to the bench during a game? From that point forward Ive never liked him, even though I respect him as a player for the amazing shots he makes time and time again...

At first that is what I thought, but after watching it a few times I thought different...Nash was going full steam because he had to get past half court, Horry who is 50lbs heavier checked him against a table...I don't care who you are, you are gonna fly, and that sure as hell wouldn't feel good...

I'm not talking about how he flew and hit the table. He's a little dude and he got checked, I'll give him that. I'm talking about after he hit the wall, and was in control of his body, he threw his arms back and laid out on his back like he was trying to sell it a bit more. It reminded me of 6 year olds playing soccer who get knocked down, stop a second and then throw their arms back and lay down, then the game stops and the parents come out even though everyone knows they are fine.

As for Bell "talking" well of course he was talking trash, but he didn't do anything worthy of a suspension. This coming from a guy who hates Bell more than anyone in the league.

I'm not talking about how he flew and hit the table. He's a little dude and he got checked, I'll give him that. I'm talking about after he hit the wall, and was in control of his body, he threw his arms back and laid out on his back like he was trying to sell it a bit more. It reminded me of 6 year olds playing soccer who get knocked down, stop a second and then throw their arms back and lay down, then the game stops and the parents come out even though everyone knows they are fine.
I've gotta agree there lol. Nash was legitimately driven into the boards hockey style no question, but he did throw his arms up in a way that made me chuckle everytime they showed a replay. It was comical after about 20 replays but when it first happened I can assure you I wasn't laughing.

As for Bell "talking" well of course he was talking trash, but he didn't do anything worthy of a suspension. This coming from a guy who hates Bell more than anyone in the league.
:DI got the feeling from you last post that you were a Laker fan, its clear now:wink:..Am I right?

:DI got the feeling from you last post that you were a Laker fan, its clear now:wink:..Am I right?

Of course, why else would I despise Bell so much!?!

I really was surprised he maintained composure during all this tonight though. He has a history (Before PHX too) of flying off the handle.

I can't call him a dirty defender, since he plays good, tough, physical defense (unlike Bowen who I think takes pot shots at guys) but Bell definitely lets his temper get to him. I respect that he at least doesn't take cheap shots that he tries to hide, when he goes overboard he leaves no question as to what happened.

I still hate him though :D

i seriously doubt how any1 can even like the spurs anymore

they are such a dirty team.....i love tim duncan he aint dirty buuuut

you got bowen, whos got like a 8 min clip on youtube

ginobli

and now horry

it sucks for suns tho, amare for sure is going to get suspended...who knows about diaw though

Back
Top Bottom