Sunshine Network.. who actually got to see the game??(merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunshine Network.. who actually got to see the game??(merged)

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sunshine Network

I just got Direct TV with the NFL Ticket. Can't wait football. I notice that the Sunshine network show a lot of preseason football, but I am blackout in Iowa so that really sucks!! Does anyone out there know if they will show some Dolphin interviews and stuff like that and if they do is there a certain time that they are always on. I didn't know if Wanny had a weekly call in show or something along those lines.

Didn't get to see the Aint's game Thurs. but listened to it on the internet. They sounded as if the team was pretty drained for the game, and they ran into a team that had something to prove. From what I saw Monday Night to what I heard Thursday night it looks as if a lot of teams are going to blitz Miami this year. I am not worried with how the team is looking because the players that are looking good are the one's that need to in order to become a bigger part of the offence. I love what I have see from McMichael and Baker. I think we all know what we will get from RW, CC, and the rest of the Offence. Now after the next preseason game we have all the dumb penalty's and the special teams still suck than I will be worried. Now, I think a lot of the players are just tring to damn hard and thinking about not screwing up, which leads to the mistakes that we all are worried about. Once the roster gets trimmed down and players know their roles I think this team could be special.

I'm blacked out here in NJ also.. wtf... I thought sunshine network would show it everywhere... I got the sports package just to see the preseason games and now I can't watch them... is any one else having this problem.. is anyone getting the game right now?? if so where do you live?

Sunshine Network.. who actually got to see the game??

Well directv is screwing with me... I have sunshine network yet the game is blacked out here in NJ?!?! WTF!! It is the only reason I got the sports package.. well I spent 2 hours on the phone with them and the best answer I could get out of anybody was check ESPN or ESPN2...... thanks alot..

Who here got to see the game on sunshine and where do you live??
Doesn't make sense to me.
:monkey: SunSh!t Nework

If you live out of Florida...

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
Well directv is screwing with me... I have sunshine network yet the game is blacked out here in NJ?!?! WTF!! It is the only reason I got the sports package.. well I spent 2 hours on the phone with them and the best answer I could get out of anybody was check ESPN or ESPN2...... thanks alot..

Who here got to see the game on sunshine and where do you live??
Doesn't make sense to me.
:monkey: SunSh!t Nework

... you won't be able to see the game on SunShine. I saw it, I live in Orlando, Florida.

Oliver...

What??? Gotta was taping that for me...Oh no. This can't be happening..

Im in Montana and also have the sports package, and NO sunshine network coverage of the game, and like the rest of you im pissed :monkey:sunshine network

What??? Gotta was taping that for me...Oh no. This can't be happening..

yeah MDFINFAN this SUCKS!!!! I don't remember this problem last year. I can send you the tape if you like.. I have 4 hours of "this program is not available in your area"

Sorry man.. I sent you a email a while ago

Another problem with the same station. I recoreded the game while i was at work, but i taped the 1st quarter and then taped 2 hours of static. There wasn't a power outage so i have no idea what happend. Did anyon ehave this problem on the west coast of Florida? The reason you couldn't watch it in NJ is because it was blacked out in Miami. This will happen on your sunday ticket as well. If the game doesn't sell out direct tv can't show the game.

I live in CT and couldn't get it eighter, boy was I p***ed off.

I ordered the sports pack so I could see the preseason games and the other Dolphins programs.

Call Sunshine and Complain....

Same thing happened in 1999 and we all called and gave sunshine hell. They did end up showing the last two on delay.

I saw and taped the game here in Tampa. For some reason, they showed the final two minutes for the first half FOUR TIMES!!! That's right, Randy scored a TD....halftime.....they'd go to break....then come back with 2 mins to go and Lucas warming up on the bench. FOUR TIMES they did this!!!

THEN......they skipped straight to the 4th quarter!! And not the beginning of the 4th. They skip to about 11:00 left in the game!! I really don't like Sunshine. There's always crap like this.

I told EVERYBODY that the game will not be shown outside of Florida.

They black it out because of NFL revenue rules. It is not up to Sunshine network, it is the NFL.

We can all forget about the last two games as well. If you want to do something about it, write the NFL and complain.

You will have to listen to it on the Net, at least it is still free unlike baseball!

Back
Top Bottom