Sunshine Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunshine Network

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
I live in California and I have DirecTV. I was all set to watch the reply of the game on Sunday and they did not show it. I get everything else like Fin TV and the Dave W. Show, but they did not show the game. How come?

I heard that they are not allowed to air it outside the state of Florida.

the game was broadcasted by abc. i doubt if sunshine was allowed to air it.ithe game had horrible coverage. iwas totally anti-fin . they had a little bucs logo behind the tv screen scoreboard. to make matters worse, ron jaworski and chris myers (nascar) did the play by play. you didnt miss much.

You had the "Tampa feed" from NBC 8, ercin. The "Miami feed" was from CBS 4 and had Bob Griese and Nat Moore. Much different. And that's the one that was shown on Sunshine.

Me too. It was horrible. At least I got to see "our guys" again on Sunday.

I am going to be in Maryland on Friday? Any suggestions on where I can watch the game..??

There's no way to catch the game in Maryland. You going to have to listen to it WQAM if you can get to a computer. I was in Pittsburgh for the Dolphins bucs game and listened to it on radio. it sucks but what can you do.

I tried to watch about six or seven games this weekend on the Fox Sport net channels and the Sunshine network on my Direct TV and every damn one of them was blacked out. I was so pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom