Sunshine Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunshine Network

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
For those that don't know every night at 10pm and again at 11 sunshine network will spend a few minutes inside Dolphins camp. The highlights they showed today were very cool. One was Nails pancakeing a Titans d-lineman, and really finishing the block. Another was I think RW but maybee Travis truning a sweep in to what would have been a TD if it was real game. They showed Konrad making a nice grab, and turning the corner. The best play was RW making a M Faulk impersonation catching a deep pass over his head in stride.

it was rw's

Originally posted by Dajesus
For those that don't know every night at 10pm and again at 11 sunshine network will spend a few minutes inside Dolphins camp. The highlights they showed today were very cool. One was Nails pancakeing a Titans d-lineman, and really finishing the block. Another was I think RW but maybee Travis truning a sweep in to what would have been a TD if it was real game. They showed Konrad making a nice grab, and turning the corner. The best play was RW making a M Faulk impersonation catching a deep pass over his head in stride.

and the play really impressed me too, because there was no doubt it was a td if it was a real game. what also impressed me is how in shape rob konrad looks, i dont c this guy losing the starting fb position, no way no how.

I also saw one play on sportscenter last night. It had RW slamming in the middle of the line doing a spin, and comming out the other end what would have been another TD if it was a real game. That is 2 break away TDs in one scrimage for a guy that doens't have break away speed, Jim Haslet is the biggest moron.

Remember guys, these inter squad scrimmages/practices are all only vanilla plays. Nothings all that it seems.

Back
Top Bottom