*** SUPER BOWL LI GAME THREAD - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** SUPER BOWL LI GAME THREAD - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS ***

throwing_up_5.jpg.jpg

Melty reverting back to form.. disappearing in the 2nd half of the ultimate win or go home game.

If you bet on them it makes it easier to take. I like money line bets. Only twice this year you get burned. Easy to make money with them with those odds.

Patriot's offense controlled the ball w/ the short-intermediate passing game when they got time & protection, and their defense adjusted very well. The playcalling was excellent. Some unique short yardage situation calls on offense (fake-high2QB/direct-HB snap, fumblerooski, WR pass) and defense (well-disguised blitzes & different looks in front alignment [HID 1/2 yd off LOS]) to provide just the right amount of unpredictability.

Some spectacular catches. Julio Jones at the sideline and Edelman off hands and feet just inches from the ground. Falcon's front 7 had success in getting pressure but Brady was in a zone in the final quarter and made some incredible throws. Despite the three early touchdowns at the start of each half, NE's defense tightened up held Atlanta to 14 pts less than their reg. avg.

I was surprised how quickly Atlanta went up, but not the final result. Quinn and his staff made some bad moves to end the game; lost out on time in critical moments and gave it up at others. Belichick took advantage of every bumble and capitalized. BB's is the greatest coach in NFL history; being a defensive-minded HC is a nice bump, too.

*Taylor Gabriel's head fake on Butler was a thing of beauty.

The team choked, but the ****ing coaching blew this. Kyle shannon did blow this ****.

First down around the 20 late in the game and they throw the damn ball. Run it 3 times up the middle then kick the field goal and win, it's simple!

They gave it to NE just like Seatlle did 2 years ago with idiotic playcalling.

This is awesome but it would be painful to watch the great Patriots battle back and win. Keep hitting Brady Falcons!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should buy a lottery ticket tonight.

Sorry guys, yesterday was all my fault. I went to sleep when the score was 28-3 and apparently the Falcons decided to join me.

I didn't even check the score before I went into work today. Imagine my shock when my resident loud-mouthed Boston fan was gloating about the game.

the white wonders at WR for NE are damn good. EVen Amendola is underrated

B.S.....no way is Brady "one bad mofo".....he dislikes contact and would've lasted maybe 3 or 4 years back when you could actually hit the QB and they didn't wear skirts. Hell, Tannehill is more of a tough QB than Lady Brady.....RT, Big Ben, etc will take on contact and not ***** out like Brady.

If you wanna credit anyone it should be Belicheat for making adjustments to what the Falcons were doing.

All Belichick and Atlanta choking. Name one good play Brady made all game. It was all short crap that they ran for more yardage.

Back
Top Bottom