1st-Riley Reiff RT Iowa
2nd-Coby Fleener TE Stanford
3rd-Trumaine Johnson CB Montana
3rd-Joe Adams WR Arkansas
4th-Lucas Nix OG Pitt
5th-Donte Paige-Moss DE North Carolina
6th-Case Keenum QB Houston
7th-Garrick Williams ILB Texas A&M

Sorry, But I don't agree with cutting Fasano. Yes, he is not a premier receiving TE but he is the best blocking TE in the league and people do not realize how much of an asset that really is. Yes I would LOVE to grab a TE in this draft that is a true downfield threat but not at the expense of losing an elite blocking TE.

Not bad...and Case Keenum has some upside. We really have to get some more offensive weapons and hopefully a franchise QB...hopefully we can get Manning or Flynn. The future is looking bright. :brewskis:

Keenum is the QB in this draft that is truly intreging. I think he will be picked up before the 6th. I would take him late in the draft over Foles, Oswieler and cousins earlier.

Sorry, But I don't agree with cutting Fasano. Yes, he is not a premier receiving TE but he is the best blocking TE in the league and people do not realize how much of an asset that really is. Yes I would LOVE to grab a TE in this draft that is a true downfield threat but not at the expense of losing an elite blocking TE.
Only way I would keep fasano is if he reconstruct his contract

I think cutting Fasano would be a mistake at this point. He's not an elite TE in the league....we all know that....but he's the best we have and played very well at times for us last year. Until we get something better, cutting him loose would really cut down on our offensive options. Even if you bring a rookie in like Fleener or Allen, they'll benefit more from having a veteran starter and you still need another good TE for the 2-TE sets....and Fasano is very good blocker. I'd much rather pay him his 3.6M contract over McDaniel's 3M one.

Back
Top Bottom