Super Bowl Trophy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Trophy

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So last night, my wife’s company, who insures the Patriots, was taken down to Gilette stadium with us spouses, and we toured the stadium, met a few players and got pics with the trophy. Now I DESPISE the Patriots, especially living in New England, so I represented us in the first picture here, telling them they’re number 1!
D511F404-A80A-4F01-9B8A-2FF54524C376.png
This is Deitrich Wise. One of their DE.
57128DA0-040C-4C8D-933E-CF2DFB4F98DC.jpeg
The cool part and mostly why I started this thread, was their head of player personnel, Nick Casserio, broke down the Super Bowl highlights for us, and really spoke in detail about their schemes, and it got me pumped, knowing part of that coaching and culture is now with us
42EB9DA8-C3DC-4192-802C-95EE8DB5A076.jpeg
All and all, it was pretty cool seeing behind the scenes, the locker room, weight room, film room, trophy, went on the field, etc..
But I F’n still hate them :cheers:

Last edited:
d511f404-a80a-4f01-9b8a-2ff54524c376-png.20462

Nicely done brother :up:

So last night, my wife’s company, who insures the Patriots, was taken down to Gilette stadium with us spouses, and we toured the stadium, met a few players and got pics with the trophy. Now I DESPISE the Patriots, especially living in New England, so I represented us in the first picture here, telling them they’re number 1!
View attachment 20462
View attachment 20463
The cool part and mostly why I started this thread, was their head of player personnel, Nick Casserio, broke down the Super Bowl highlights for us, and really spoke in detail about their schemes, and it got me pumped, knowing part of that coaching and culture is now with us
View attachment 20464
All and all, it was pretty cool seeing behind the scenes, the locker room, weight room, film room, trophy, went on the field, etc..
If that was not an accident that you positioned your finger to be that way, first off, I’ve seen a lot of things in my life, Tommy boy reference here (“but that was awesome”lol)

You should get some type of badge of honor :)

View attachment 20462
View attachment 20463
View attachment 20464
Way to represent! Proud of ya!

Very cool man! Good thing about sports, as much as we don't like the Pats, i'm sure you were able to enjoy some ribbing with these guys and such - looks like you enjoyed it. I know i've made a few friends due to their being rival fans - most reasonable folks can handle it!

The double F.U. middle fingers were absolutely planned my friends. My wife was yelling at me to stop, as I was yelling at her to JUST TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE! :up:
The double F.U. middle fingers were absolutely planned my friends. My wife was yelling at me to stop, as I was yelling at her to JUST TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE! :up:
lol omgoodness, I would tell you to make it your avatar so we could relive it all the time but I’ve grow to like your avatar..

I just feel like this should be a national story or on sports center..lol

Back
Top Bottom