Super Bowl Vegas Odds!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Vegas Odds!!!

Phinmaster1354 said:
I know it's slow but It's something to look at. The PHINS are 40-1!! I'll put $20 on it ... You never know!!

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/Commentary/Columns/2005/modglin032405.htm

Well I can tell you this...I'm SURE the other teams that are 40-1 don't have nearly the same shot to win it as the dolphins do. You just never know (I'm NOT going to be optimistic this year) but defense goes a long way - Surtain looks like he might stick around, and maybe, just maybe Feeley could come around this year. Sure would be nice!!!

drop ten grand on that for me :cooldude:

I wonder what the odds were on NE there 1st year..or the Rams..or the Ravens..fact is after the Cardinals,Browns anyone can win.

Wasn't it 100-1 a couple of weeks ago? I think somebody posted that. Of course that somebody could have been Tequila...

I was just in Vegas four days ago and picked up a futures sheet. The fins were at 125-1. No way the line moved that quickly with no major news coming out. I doubt the signing of Damion Cook set the oddsmakers into a frenzy

FiN.in.RI said:
one of these years i'm putting money on AZ.. maybe this year.

You would be better off putting your money on Charlie Brown actually kicking the ball.

You guys must be related to Rick Speilman

40-1, wow what great value! How much can I give away?

Do you guys offer to pay triple the bill at restaurants? Just wondering.

As a subsequent poster mentioned, Miami is available at 125-1, or even higher. You can get 10-1, or higher, on the Dolphins just to win the AFC East.

Personally, I would try to find somewhere that has the Eagles a bit higher than 4-1 to put a few sheckles on them.
That extra pick that they have in the Feeley deal could put them over the top. If they add a RB AND a WR with their first two picks I think that they will win it all.

Back
Top Bottom