Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
How long down the road do you see us winning/making it to one, i se it happening with the next 3-4 seasons, its very possible, i see saban forming a system that also can win 2-3 super bowls in 5 years............what are your thoughts?

I have no doubt we will have a winning season..I see superbowl about two years.

FinsAreLife said:
How long down the road do you see us winning/making it to one, i se it happening with the next 3-4 seasons, its very possible, i see saban forming a system that also can win 2-3 super bowls in 5 years............what are your thoughts?

I see the playoffs definately in that time frame (then anything can happen) as for the superbowl, I dont just want to go to one I want the fins to win it. We have not won a superbowl for 32 years now..Is Saban going to be that missing piece..I hope so then as a Dolfan I hope every year..I'm looking at the playoff picture first then the Superbowl..:cooldude:

With in the next 3 years! Offense is set and young. Just need experence and practice in one system. Defense will need to get younger but we just picked up a defensive lineman, linebacker and secondary player in this years draft. That is one for every line of the defense. There is a deFINate plan behind it. Thank you, Ricky for quitting and getting us Saban!

I think realistically, we're still a good 3+ years out.. I see a possible wild card next season, but probably we'll just miss it.. then the next couple of years I can see us breaking into the playoffs and getting valuable experience before Saban finally has all the pieces to the puzzle in place to make a serious run... We need make our Drafts count and continue to improve our Cap situation to be able to sign a player here or there that will plug into whatever situation nicely... by then, I think Nick will have HIS players in place...

Playoffs next season.
SB in 4-5 years.
I just don't think things will go that smoothly this season. Smoother than last year, but we still have a ways to go. And I'm still not convinced our oline is up to par...

i hope for superbowl every year and that wat i always think and thats wat the players always think we are going to win the superbowl every year thats y all the players break down and cry and the end of the year cause they work so hard to go to the playoffs to get to the superbowl and they didnt do it. thats 1 more year off there career.

I can see it happening within in 3 to 4 years. I just hope we get it done while Zach, Jason, and Madison are still on the team. This 32 years stuff is messed up.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

yeah i mean of coarse i hope for a super bowl every year and the ultimate is to fin it, evry fan hopes for it, in this league anything can happen, i love how that works, but realistically i believe were 3 years away from it, playoffs were more like next year soudns right

We'll get there this year, ( so I can collect my 40 to 1 odds )and we'll win it next year.

I honestly think in 2006 we make the playoffs, 2007 we make it to the conference championship, and SB in 2008. As for this year I think we are in the wildcard mix because of a strong finish.

Realisticly, 3 years or so. But you never know. The 03 Carolina Panthers showed us that any team can make it on any given year if the chemistry is there.

does anyone here think that saban is developing a(i hate to say the word bellicheck cause i no saban is trying to develop his own system) but more like a bellicheck system and win two or 3 super bowls in a short period of time......like a team system where egos are not big

Back
Top Bottom