**Super Thread** Clowney/Tunsil Trade Rumor (merged too many times) | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Super Thread** Clowney/Tunsil Trade Rumor (merged too many times)

Im with you, but I never considered Clowney as a major part of any Tunsil deal. Don’t see how him being out of play stops Houston from trying to obtain Tunsil. A 2020 third is more valuable than Clowney (and his current contract situation) and Houston just added that.

Totally called this

You can insert your foot in your mouth now!
As surprised as I am at this move, the posts I was referring to were about the deal we supposedly had in place to acquire Jadeveon Clowney, and us trying to convince him to sign his tender so we could acquire him.

As surprised as I am at this move, the posts I was referring to were about the deal we supposedly had in place to acquire Jadeveon Clowney, and us trying to convince him to sign his tender so we could acquire him.

If you read I never said what we were giving up, BUT is has been verified by several national beat writers there was a deal for Clowney. When he learned of it he refused to sign his tender. We met with him he didn't change his mind. I never said what we offered.

Back
Top Bottom