*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

So Geno gets reprimanded for being stupid enough to defy doctors orders by throwing a football and proclaiming how he is hard at work coming back. Can't see Bowles letting this clown start when he gets healthy, barring injury to Fitz.

So Geno gets reprimanded for being stupid enough to defy doctors orders by throwing a football and proclaiming how he is hard at work coming back. Can't see Bowles letting this clown start when he gets healthy, barring injury to Fitz.

He is dumber than a box of rocks

When will it be revealed that Rex Ryan and the LB were in cahoots and Rex paid him off to knock Geno out with the promise of being signed by Buffalo soon after?

The Jets are reportedly interested in Rex Grossman. Waiting for Juncs spin on him being a Super Bowl QB.

:lol:

I don't spin, I deal in reality. I expect to pick up a vet for early in the season as Petty isn't ready to play. whether it's Grossman or whoever it doesn't matter. if they have to play we are even more screwed than w/ Fitz.

Back
Top Bottom