*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

Bowles insinuated that this wasn't over football.

Jets won't be able to hide the details from ny media for very long.

What a **** show... I've never heard of a quarterback getting snuffed like this by a teammate in football at any level. Geno must have done or said something really ****ed up. I'd love to hear more details about this lol.

Ian Rapoport
✔@RapSheet

Word is Geno Smith put his finger in the face of IK Enemkpali’s during and argument that wasn’t getting difused. Then came the punch

this division is looking better for . I'm counting like 4 injuries/suspensions for starters now, right?

I wanna laugh but same thing happened to me at a bar a few months ago. Broken jaw is not fun at all. I want details - you don't sucker punch someone for no reason. If it's as childish as a fight duringTC..wow.

From a football standpoint, jets have a bye week right after the fins game. I could see them keeping him out until after that. Jets first four games are brutal too..

not sure if this is good or bad?
Fitzpatrick in now

Bad insofar as they have a better chance at beating us.
Good because this pretty much assures they will be out of range to draft a franchise quarterback in next years draft.

I'll take that.

Back
Top Bottom