*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

Wow.
Seriously hilarious.
On a "serious' note, I'm really glad this Enemkpali guy got cut immediately, Jets did the only correct move there. What a complete fool.

giphy.gif

was Geno taking 100% of the 1st team snaps?

Even if he wasn't, he had really sunk his teeth into the starting role. He chowed down on that playbook. Which is to his credit, as the terminology can be difficult to wrap your lips around.

Though it did seem like he ate up all the attention.

Bad for Geno.

This no-name LB is done in the NFL, not that he ever began.

6-10 weeks, looks like Geno HOPEFULLY is back after the BYE week (Week 5) for the Jets.

No pre-season, out first 4 games.... not sure he gets the job back from Fitz.

Paul Pabst
✔@PaulPabst

Sources: It's more likely than not that Geno Smith was generally aware that a fist was coming towards his jaw.

Ian Rapoport
‏@RapSheet
Word is Geno Smith put his finger in the face of IK Enemkpali’s during and argument that wasn’t getting difused. Then came the punch

Oof.

I wanna laugh but same thing happened to me at a bar a few months ago. Broken jaw is not fun at all. I want details - you don't sucker punch someone for no reason. If it's as childish as a fight duringTC..wow.

From a football standpoint, jets have a bye week right after the fins game. I could see them keeping him out until after that. Jets first four games are brutal too..
if i'm the jets I don't put geno back in during a Miami or buffalo week.

The top 3 2013 draft picks for the Jets are out week 1. Two were top 13 picks. Idzik may have been a worse GM than Jeffrey. Hard to believe that's possible.

Word is Geno put his hands in dudes face. Then came the punch

What the flying ****? Was the guy Ryan Fitzpatrick's best friend or something? Hysterically awful circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom