*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

So where are the people bashing the coach for not having the " pulse" of the team ?

:idk:

Oh man I can't wait for the Le Batard Show in a few minutes. That is just so Jets. Absolutely incredible.

[tweet]631174850091069441[/tweet]

Quick excerpt from the above article

In 2011, after his freshman season at Louisana Tech, Enemkpali was arrested for battery on a police officer and disturbing the peace after he allegedly punched an off-duty officer a fight at a bar. “A uniformed officer arrived on the scene and used pepper spray on him, but that didn't subdue him,” ESPN’s Rich Cimini wrote last year. “Finally, the officer stunned Enemkpali with a Taser, reports said.”

[tweet]631174850091069441[/tweet]

Quick excerpt from the above article

After news of the fight against Smith broke, several old media reports about Enemkpali suddenly took on different meanings. His NFL.com draft profile mentioned that he “flashes shock and violence in his punch.” In December, he told JetsInsider.com that he was anxious to get a few sacks because “it’s going to be good to go out there and get my hands on the quarterback.”

:rotfl1:

Here is the Jets fan reaction.

11825971_10153539768001100_7568606238815303661_n.jpg

Okay, here's my take on this based on what we know so far. It can change radically as the details get fleshed out as they inevitably will.

First, I wish Geno a speedy recovery.. for his own and for our sakes. And that LB should indeed have been cut on the spot which he was.

Given that, I think we can all agree, especially when it comes to testosterone-raging young men, that physically sticking one's finger in another's face invades their space and invites a reaction. That reaction may be deliberate, fueled by animosity or even a reflex reaction. Geno can never be considered in the right by doing that.

So this begs the question: did Geno goad the LB into this argument. Reports are that he's been confrontational to teammates on the field. We know that he suffers from this sense of entitlement, going back to his well-documented pre-draft attitude when visiting potential teams and of course, the pissy fit he threw in the draft room when not selected in the first round. Bottom-line, if his attitude provoked this confrontation, then coupled with the finger in the face, he actually got what he deserved. If not, then, extra sympathy for the hard-earned learning experience that as the QB and presumed leader of the team, you both turn the other cheek and conciliate and diffuse... rather than inflame and antagonize.

Okay, here's my take on this based on what we know so far. It can change radically as the details get fleshed out as they inevitably will.

First, I wish Geno a speedy recovery.. for his own and for our sakes. And that LB should indeed have been cut on the spot which he was.

Given that, I think we can all agree, especially when it comes to testosterone-raging young men, that physically sticking one's finger in another's face invades their space and invites a reaction. That reaction may be deliberate, fueled by animosity or even a reflex reaction. Geno can never be considered in the right by doing that.

So this begs the question: did Geno goad the LB into this argument. Reports are that he's been confrontational to teammates on the field. We know that he suffers from this sense of entitlement, going back to his well-documented pre-draft attitude when visiting potential teams and of course, the pissy fit he threw in the draft room when not selected in the first round. Bottom-line, if his attitude provoked this confrontation, then coupled with the finger in the face, he actually got what he deserved. If not, then, extra sympathy for the hard-earned learning experience that as the QB and presumed leader of the team, you both turn the other cheek and conciliate and diffuse... rather than inflame and antagonize.

So thats a no on the epic memes and gifs we all expected?

that LB is going to be the most popular guy in New York now.

Geno definitely had a prima donna attitude.

It's all good, damn shame there is no video for this.

I bet the TMZ guys are checking the security videos as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom