*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

[tweet]563137461468291072[/tweet]

seats2-1.jpg

seats6-1.png

seats4-1.png

Pretty ****ing rad. I'll never sit there bc I'm cheap but whatevs.

This whole $1,750 per seat per game for the Living Room section is freakin' weird to me!
Is that for the rich anti-social type?

Stadiums will soon be filled with the rich bringing their business partners or bringing their kids who don't care about the teams.
Every team will have to pump in some crowd noise then! :)

I could never justify $1,750 for one seat for one game....I guess I'm a poor cheapskate.

Isn't the roof supposed to be sort of solar collector?

It looks like they took a page out of the Heat's book when it comes to Club Seating

This whole $1,750 per seat per game for the Living Room section is freakin' weird to me!
Is that for the rich anti-social type?

Stadiums will soon be filled with the rich bringing their business partners or bringing their kids who don't care about the teams.
Every team will have to pump in some crowd noise then! :)

I could never justify $1,750 for one seat for one game....I guess I'm a poor cheapskate.

I thought the Duffy's suite tickets we had were expensive, but wow. It's going to be for major businesses I suppose.

I prefer MY living room over theirs any day of the week. Better food and I can change the channel when they start to suck like crack whores with the Navy in town. I just want decent seats at decent prices and I want Duffys to start the Express buses again. getting to the Stadium on game day is the biggest PITA facing fans. Not the color of the seats or the $10 beers.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 16m16 minutes ago
That's $1,000 per seat per game for the #Dolphins new midfield home side luxury seats (not the living room boxes). All part of '72 Club

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 18m18 minutes ago
#Dolphins 50-yard seats (not the living room boxes, but the nice midfield seats on home side) are being quoted at $1k/seat for season tix

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 4m4 minutes ago
To sit lower bowl from 30-to-50 yard line on home side you're talking $1k-$1,825/ticket. Rest of stadium, many prices dropping or same.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 8m8 minutes ago
There's cheap options for #Dolphins tickets & visitors side near 50 shouldn't be too bad. But you have to pay big for premier home side spot

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the equivalent of sitting court side at a Heat game.

Court side seats for the Heat during the Lebron years generally went for $350K per seat. About $4K per game.

This is like the airline business.

Coach pays for the overhead costs (Fuel/Salary/Maintenance). First class is the profit.

Do you happen to have a better picture of that seating chart? When I zoom I can't see the prices..Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom