*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Super Thread* SunLife Stadium Renovations

Thumper posted this on Facebook from some random Dolphins Facebook fan site. Speaks volumes.

98430b342faf927c8c9e16520c99ee27.jpg

Thumper posted this on Facebook from some random Dolphins Facebook fan site. Speaks volumes.

98430b342faf927c8c9e16520c99ee27.jpg

To be fair the stands were pretty empty until midway through the first quarter last night. Know the rain was a factor but we are the latest arriving crowd in the NFL. Drives me nuts. Get the f in the stadium on time.

Wasn't there supposed to be some type of awning over the stadium to put most of it in the shade?

To be fair the stands were pretty empty until midway through the first quarter last night. Know the rain was a factor but we are the latest arriving crowd in the NFL. Drives me nuts. Get the f in the stadium on time.

I'm going to assume you have never lived in nor been around the people of Miami.

"9:30pm dinner appointment . . .",

tumblr_mab5wqGFup1rrc78e.gif

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Wasn't there supposed to be some type of awning over the stadium to put most of it in the shade?

OK. I created a Photobucket thingy. I put everything in sub folders as well. I didn't label the food places since they are self explaining. Outdoor pictures were tough to come by with an off and on downpour. Next game I do more outdoor pics and focus on sections like Club Liv area and the 72 Club.
Unless anybody has anything in particular. Hope it works.

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/DolphinsFan2015/library/Dolphins%20Preseason%202015_1

Thanks! :brewskis:

And nice seats.

Sorry, when I am there we are always dining at the blue hair specials so my dad can get his senior citizen discount and be home in time to watch the news at 6. LOL

In all seriousness...I just don't get how the crowd is always late to the games. Especially if you are already there tailgating. It isn't that hard to be there on time. Then after halftime it takes them another quarter just to get back to their seats.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

That is coming next season in phase 2.

[video=youtube;8Oa5VlTCEP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=8Oa5VlTCEP4[/video]

Renovated stadium or not. Empty seats will be found. The venue may sell out but the Dolphins loss has increased the resale. Just in my two sections where I hold tickets the resale has doubled since Sunday's loss. At least empty seats are not orange. :rolleyes2:

The Hurricanes game vs. Nebraska had so many empty seats. The orange seats of old did a good job of blending in with the Canes' orange jerseys. Not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom