Superbowl caliber Defense | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Superbowl caliber Defense

And mccains not the worst player on that defense this year. His tackling has been very consistent.

downhill or in space very consistent
The safety play has been pretty impressive. The rookie Jones has played well, Rowe is good and McCain has improved pretty dramatically.

And mccains not the worst player on that defense this year. His tackling has been very consistent.

downhill or in space very consistent
Right. Certainly not a "force" back there but a serviceable piece.

I'm sure Flo would like a monster at the position.

Add that to the shopping list!

Parsons + Monster S!

:rolleyes:

Just read an Og interview. He loves miami. Doesnt want to move anymore. Wants to play here long term.
Get it done FloCo!!

So what do you suggest we do with our draft picks. all fiftylem of them go to the offense?

Strowbridge can't be improved upon if the right player drops? Benito Jones can't be improved upon if the right player drops? I'm fine with our Free Safety...but next year, if we get the Notre Dame FS in our sight, McCain might not be so fine to me.

I heard the brass talk about sustainability. Drafting outgoing positions and top dollar positions correctly is a great way to maintain that sustainability.
ooooh that safety from ND....#14 Hamilton, is that who you mean?

With the way Miami is playing, if they take Parsons with that Houston pick, Chase, Smith and Waddle will almost certainly be off the board with Miami's other #1 pick. That is something to consider. I do like the wr talent in the draft, but really want one of those guys. Trading back up is a possibility.
Rondale Moore, Purdue maybe?

Rondale Moore, Purdue maybe?
I was thinking he'd likely be the next to go. I like Marshall of LSU, but he is more like Parker. Moore would be a nice complement to what Miami currently has at wide receiver.

My how the game has changed. Once upon a time - not that long ago - a 57% comp rate was good. Now it stinks.
Well, they changed the rules to favor the passing game on offense. First came the illegal contact rule so you could no longer mug receivers after 5 yards beyond LOS, and then you can’t even fart on the QB without a 15 yard penalty, so this has greatly contributed to the increased completion %’s.

I’ve been hoping for Parsons since he landed at Penn State. The guy is a total difference maker and would take our defense to the next level.

And to continue the above, if Chase, Waddle, Smith and Moore are gone, I like guys like Tylan Wallace and Seth Williams ALOT later on maybe not as #1s, but as improved weapons to the WR core

ooooh that safety from ND....#14 Hamilton, is that who you mean?
Yep...I've seen two Irish games. He has the makings of a very good chess piece from the FS spot (size, tackle, cover, centerfielder, blitzing).

Be careful of Rondale Moore. He's certainly talented but he's extremely injury prone. He's missed lots of time over the course of his career.

Back
Top Bottom